Don't Hurt Them

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. Everything around me was blurry and all I remember is a faint feeling of being on a horse and feeling like I wanted to throw up.

I slowly sat up and noticed I was in a bed. The same bed I use to sleep in when I was staying with Lexa. Which meant I was in Polis.

My hand immediately went to my stomach which had grow a lot during everything. I looked around my old room and slowly stood off the bed.

My head snapped towards the door as it opened. Standing there was Abby.

"Sam." Abby sighed in relief as she rushed towards me. I met her haft way and pulled her into a hug. "What about Clark and the others? Are they okay? Where are they?"

"I don't know Abby." I answered honestly. "I'm not even sure if they're alive." My voice cracked and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Abby pulled away from the hug but held onto my shoulders. "Are you sure you don't know where they are?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. This isn't like her. Yes, she would want to know where Clark was but she would want to know why I didn't think they were alive. She'd probably be crying by now too. "You took the chip, didn't you?" Abby's face answered my questioned.

"Come with me."

"Why would I do that?"

"You want to see your father, don't you?"

My face fell at hearing about my father. I didn't waste a second and followed her out of my room and outside of the building. She stopped in front of something which looked like a cross. On it was my dad, nails in his wrist and pain written on his face.

I covered my mouth with my hand as more tears fell. Jaha stood by my side while two of the guards grabbed my arms to make sure I wouldn't fight back. However, I wasn't going to. I had no energy to fight and it already felt like I lost everything. My dad, Abby, Clark, Octavia, Bellamy. All of them.

"Marcus." Jaha said bringing one of the keys out of his pocket. "Let me stop the pain." My dad looked at me for a while before looking back at Jaha and shaking his head no. "Yes, always has been." Jaha sounded like he was answering someone. Meaning that ALIE was here as well. "Marcus. I'm afraid we're out of time." Jaha reached out his hand and his guard handed him something that I couldn't see. "We need to know where the resistance you led against Pike hides." I heard the sound of a gun being cocked.

"Just shoot me." My dad whispered.

"If I shoot you, I won't get the answer." Jaha brought the gun up to my temple.

My dad began to panic. "Wait!"

"You can stop this."

"Dad don't do this!" Jaha hit the gun on the side of my head which brought me to my knees. He held the gun against my head again, this time closer.

"All right." My dad said, breathing heavy. "I'll do it. Just don't hurt her. Don't hurt them."

Jaha set the gun down and brought the key to my dad, which he took. "Put her with the others, but make sure she isn't harmed. We might need her."

The guards nodded and brought me to the cells with the other people who refused to take the key.

"Welcome." Murphy said sarcastically as they finished chaining me up. "Guess you decided to join the club."

Hey guys. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.