What happened to Bellamy?

Italics=PA
Sam's POV

As the group of people from Farm Station, along with Bellamy, walked towards us four (Harper, Monroe, Lincoln, and I) we stood out ground. Lincoln took the lead while the rest of us backed him up.

"You need to step aside right now." Bellamy threatened.

"What are the guns for?" Harper asked with a venomous tone.

"There's an army out there. We need to hit them before they hit us."

"That army was sent to protect us." Lincoln said, referring to himself and the rest of Skaikru.

"Do we have a problem?" Pike asked the two.

"No." "Yes." Bellamy and I said at the same time. Bellamy gave me a look and kept his eyes on me as he continued. "I have always done what is best for us. I need you to trust that I am doing that now. Monroe?" Monroe nodded and left out sides. "Harper?"

"Sorry, guys." Harper apologized for joining their Monroe on their side.

"Lincoln, if you wanna prove you're one of us, let us pass."

"He doesn't have to do anything." I defended Lincoln from Pike. "He is one of us. We're not moving."

"Sam, please..."

"No, Bellamy! What has happened to you? This is not the man I knew when I left."

"I'm trying to save us. All of us. I'm doing this for our people, for the baby, for you. I don't want our baby growing up in a world where a grounder could kill them if they walk to far from the camp."

"And I don't want my baby growing up in a civil war. So, again, we're not moving."

A guy in Pike's group clocked his gun and pointed it at me. "Get out of the way grounders." Lincoln moved his arm in front of me and pushed me slowly behind him. The man moved close enough for Lincoln to take his gun while I took a gun from a man who was coming on Lincoln's right. Lincoln grabbed the man and held a knife to his throat.

"Everyone guns down!" Pike yelled to the group.

"So much for good grounder. And what about you, Sam? I thought you were one of us."

"Quiet, Hannah. Whose people are you defending here?"

"Lincoln, put down the knife." Bellamy tried to reason with him. "No one has to get hurt."

"I can't let you start a war." Lincoln said, red locked with Bellamy's.

"We're already at war. You can't stop this."

"All unstationed security personnel report to the main gate."

I smirked as I heard the message repeat over the PA. Octavia came rushing to us and stood next to Lincoln. "What's wrong with you?"

My dad and his guards walked over to us while Pike told his men to stand down. Lincoln released the man he had and dropped the knife.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Abby questioned Pike.

"What you didn't have the guts to do."

"Guards, take them to lockup. Now. Everybody back to your quarters. It's over."

"Nothing is over! We are surrounded by warriors who want us dead."

"That's enough!" My dad tried to interject.

"No, it isn't. Not even close. Why don't you show us all what you let the grounders do to you yesterday? I think that the people who are about to vote for you have a right to know."

My dad rolled up his sleeve and showed the crowd his arm that had the symbol 
burnt into it. "It's the mark of the Commander's coalition. It means we're the 13th clan. It means we fight together."

"No. It's what farmers used to do to their livestock. Right before the slaughterhouse."

The crowd began to get hectic. "That's enough. Take him away." Abby commanded the guards.

"Pike! Pike! Pike!" Bellamy began to chant which lead to the group joining him.

Before Bellamy was taken away with the rest of the group, his eyes met mine. I gave him a sad look and mouthed 'how could you'?

Bellamy simply returned my look before he was taken away with the rest of them.

Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise there will be some romance soon.

Love ya😘
Bye.