Proud

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

Sinclair and Monty carried Raven to the Rover while the rest of us prepared to leave. With ALIE on her way, it wasn't safe for us or Niylah to stay there any longer then we had to. Bellamy stood guard while we all packed up and hopped into the Rover.

I noticed Bellamy's hand was a little bloody and bruised, so I put down my bag and grabbed a piece of cloth, gently wrapping his hand.

"You'll recover." I said, trying to assure him. By the look on his face, I could tell it wasn't working.

"Will I? What do you do when you realize you might not be the good guy?"

I thought for a moment about what to say. I slowly intertwined our fingers and squeezed his hand. "Maybe there are no good guys."

Bellamy nodded and looked towards Sinclair who was directing the Rover so Raven could get in. I released Bellamy's hand and walked over to the rest of the group.

"Hey." I greeted Raven. "There's one thing I don't understand. Why did ALIE want you to kill yourself?"

Raven pushed for a moment. "Because I know why she wants the second A.I."

"Why?"

"It's the only thing that can stop her."

"Then let's stop her." Octavia said determined. "We survive together."

We all nodded to Octavia before climbing in the Rover. I sat next to Raven to make sure she wasn't in pain if we hit any bumps.

"Sam." Raven caught my attention. "I'm sorry for what I said."

"It wasn't you."

"I'm still sorry. None of that stuff was true."

"Even the part about me going back to Bellamy?"

"You don't go back to him because you're desperate. You go back because you love him and he loves you. When you have love like that, you are willing to overlook anything and everything." Raven looked down sadly.

I slowly placed my hand on top of hers and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Finn would be proud of you. Of who you've become."

Raven smiled. "And you're mom would be proud of you and who you've become."

I smiled back and continued to hold her hand as I looked out the window at the woods around us.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed, sorry it was short. I will update asap.

Love ya😘
Bye.