Lots to Say

Sam's POV
Italics=Trigedasleng

As Octavia and I made our way to Bellamy, we saw the sick grounders and Lincoln being put into the cell. Octavia tried to reach out to Lincoln only for Bellamy to stop her.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted to Bellamy.

"We're interning the grounders. Lincoln's here because of a disturbance in Sick Bay."

"What's happening to you?" Octavia whispered to her brother, hurt. "I saw what you and Pike did to Lexa's army. Bellamy, you killed everyone!"

"Keep your voice down."

"What's wrong? Your not proud of massacring an army that was here to help us?"

"We're not doing this here."

"Good, then let's got because I'm not even close to done and I'm sure Sam has a few things to say too."

I lead the way to Clark while Bellamy and Octavia kept arguing behind me. I only began listening when Bellamy brought me into the conversation. "You two need to stop playing grounder before you get yourselves hurt."

I snapped my head around to face him as we reached the door. "We're not playing anything. This is who we are. I was a grounder before we even got here. Don't believe me? Check my blood." I opened wide the door and shoved Bellamy in to meet a pacing Clark.

"Now we're done." Octavia said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

~

As Bellamy lead Clark down the hall in handcuffs, Octavia and I waited until the right time. Octavia jumped out first and threw the guy that was walking with Bellamy to me. I slammed his head against the wall, knocking him out.

"You two can't just hit a guard!" Bellamy shouted at us.

"We just did. Let her go." I said nodding towards Clark.

"I can't do that."

Clark grabbed the shocking stick from the guard that we knocked out and pressed it against Bellamy's stomach. Bellamy fell in pain as he tried to breath.

"Sam, come on." Octavia whispered to me.

"You two go. I'm gonna stay here, make sure Bellamy's okay." Octavia gave me a worried look. "I'll be fine. I'll cover for you guys. Go." Octavia nodded and followed Clark to the secret panel on the wall.

I gentle rolled Bellamy on his side so he could catch his breath. "How do you know I'm not just gonna turn you in?" Bellamy barely got out.

I gently pushed some of his hair out of his face. "Because you love me. Just like I love you. And you would never do anything to intentionally hurt me."

Hey guys. Sorry for the short updates I've been very busy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yeah.

Love ya😘
Bye.