Pain

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

Everyone rushed into the back room where Raven was, readying themselves to remove the chip from her body. "All we have to do is connect her and activate the electromagnet." Sinclair explained to the group. Everyone slowly began to untie her so they could remove it, but Raven fought back. "Hold her arm still!"

Sinclair attempted to put the wristband on her arm while Raven screamed and thrashed around. She began to hit her head as hard as she could against the board behind her.

"She's trying to kill herself!" I shouted, panicked. Octavia tried to push her head back so she wasn't able to hit it anymore, which didn't work.

"Stop," Clark said, pulling out the box with the 2nd A.I in it. "and I'll give you this."

Raven stopped fighting enough for Bellamy to put the wristband on her wrist. "No!" Raven shouted. "You lied! You lied!" Octavia tried to quiet her while Sinclair continued to work on the electromagnet. "No. No, please, don't. Te EMP will give me brain damage. You know it will. Please, don't do this."

"Don't listen to her." Octavia commanded.

"Please. You know it will! Sinclair, stop!"

Sinclair stopped enough to take a quick look at Raven. "We've only got one shot at this." Sinclair said, ignoring Raven's cry. "EMP will fry the wristband, too." Sinclair pulled the level to the EMP but nothing happened.

"What's happening?" I asked, confused as to why it wasn't working.

"Nothing. We need more power. The battery's not strong enough."

"Well then get one that is."

"The Rover." Monty said. Him and Bellamy rushed out of the room and to the Rover while the rest of us held her down.

Monty and Bellamy ran back into the room, battery in hand. Monty and Sinclair connected the wires to it and pulled the switch.

Raven let out a scream of pain before completely blacking out. Clark slowly placed to fingers on her neck, trying to find a pulse. "She's breathing." We all let out a sigh of relief. "Raven?" Clark and Octavia slowly moved her trying to get her to wake up.

"She warned us." Jasper whispered pacing back  and forth. Jasper walked over to the table next to the bed and grabbed the A.I off of it and a metal bar.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't move!" Jasper placed the A.I on another table.

"No, you can't! No! Give it back!"

"ALIE did that to Raven. She's never got get this." Jasper prepared himself to destroy it.

"Don't! Stop. Its Lexa!" Jasper froze as did the rest of the group. Clark began to get tears in her eyes as she explained.  "Part of her is still in there. I saw them cut it out of her head. I'm not.."

"What is it?" Bellamy asked as Clark began to think.

"Both the A.Is were made by the same person. Both tap into human consciousness. They must work similarly, right?"

Sinclair thought for a moment. "Well, there's probably only one pathway to consciousness, so it's possible, yeah."

"What does this have to do with anything?" Octavia asked, now annoyed.

"I've seen an A.I get removed before." Clark slowly made her way back to Raven's side. "Help me get her on her side." Everyone, except Jasper, helped roll Raven into her side. "Get that med kit from my bag." Monty quickly grabbed the med kit and brought it back to Clark.

Clark brought a scalpel out of the bag and slowly cut down Raven's neck. Blood quickly rushed out which Clark soaked up with a cloth. Soon enough, Raven blood started to come out with pieces of something in it.

Once all of them were gone, Raven began coughing and waking up. We all slowly helped her sit up.

"I'd never thought I be so happy to see someone in pain." I joked, making everyone laugh.

Hey guys. Thank for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.