Guess Who's Back

Sam's POV
Italics=Trigedasleng

"My god, look at them." Abby said causing me to turn around. Their all of farm station, and Bellamy, were walking into camp. All of them completely unharmed but cover in grounder blood. Looking at it alone made me want to throw up any food I had in my system.

"Everybody, listen up!" Pike, the new chancellor, shouted to the crowd that surrounded him. "Twenty-four hours ago, you elected me your chancellor. Every action I've taken since, and every action I will take, will be to achieve one sacred goal. The creation of a self-sustaining prosperous and safe Arkaida. This morning on a muddy field, our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us by sending a message to the grounders. This land is ours now." The crowd cheered. "Resist and you will be met by force. Fight and you will be greeted by death. Today is a new beginning. Mark it down, remember it just like the grounders will remember it."

I felt myself reaching for Abby's arm as I got lightheaded.

"Sam, are you alright." Abby asked conferenced as my dad helped me stand.

"I think I'm gonna be sick."

Abby nodded and helped me into medical, farm station following behind us.

~

"Kane. Sam." The past chancellor, Thelonious, exclaimed at seeing us. He hugged my dad and then turned to me, his eyes catching the sight of my pregnant stomach. "Well, that's unexpected."

"It's good to see you too, Jaha." I hugged the tall man which he returned. I was glad he was alive, he had always been like another father to me, right beside Jake Griffin.

"You always did have good timing." My dad said as he turned from Abby to Jaha.

"Abby caught me up." Jaha explained. "I'm sorry about the election Marcus."

"Forget the election. The war you predicted the day you left is about to happen."

"Ask him where he's been." Abby changed the subject.

My dad looked at him with raised eyebrows. "I found the City of Light."

"Well that's great." I said more like a question. "Isn't it?"

"Ask him friend, Otan." Abby pointed towards the body of the grounder on the table. "Apparently, he's there right now."

"I don't blame you for doubting, Abby." Jaha said wisely. "I know how it sounds. But it is real and it is incredible. Everything that you worry about now, war, power, none of it matters in the City of Light."

"I heard you were here, sir." Hannah, Monty's mom, said startling me.

"I should probably go." I whispered to my dad quietly. He knew I couldn't stand to be around Farm Station.

He nodded and moved forward a little bit so I could get past him and out the doors.

As I walked out I saw Bellamy talking to some guards to my left, so I decided to go right.

"Sam! Sam, hey." Bellamy exclaimed as he stepped in front of me. I kept my eyes fixed on the ground. "Hey, look at me." Bellamy lifted my head up with his finger so my eyes could meet his. "Listen, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" I scoffed. "Sorry, doesn't even begin to cover what you did."

"Sam..."

"You killed innocent people, Bellamy. People I considered friends."

"Those 'friends ' would've killed us first."

"You don't know that!"

"I know enough. I know that they killed so many of our people, they tortured others, do you remember when they poisoned you. That day, I was so scared I was gonna lose you. I remember I made a promise to myself. If I ever got the chance I would make them pay. For everything they've done. Sam you gotta believe me."

"I don't know if I can do this anymore. You've changed so much Bellamy."

"What do you want me to say? I'm doing this for you. Both of you." Bellamy motioned towards my stomach.

"I don't want you to say anything. I'm sorry Bellamy but...I just can't"

I pulled myself away from Bellamy and walked straight towards my room. As I quickly shut the door, I hit my back against the wall and slid down. That was the most I had cried, ever. Not just for me, the baby, and Bellamy, but for all the grounders and Lexa.

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed. And yeah.

Love ya😘
Bye.