Missing

Italics=Trigedasleng
Bold=Radio
No POV

Clark rushed outside, panting and coughing from the smoke inside. Bellamy grabbed her before she hit the ground. "What is it? What's going on?" Bellamy questioned her.

"Emerson."

~

Bellamy and Clark slowly made their way down the dark hallway, looking for Emerson and their lost friends.

"Where's Monty?" Bellamy asked as they made it back to the spot where the gas was.

"Emerson took him. Why?"

Bellamy ignored her and, instead, took out his radio. "Octavia, can you hear me? Come in."

"Jasper was with her."

"Jasper are you there? Say something." There was nothing but static crackling on the other end.

"Miller, Harper, Bryan...this is all my fault. I let Emerson live."

"What are you talking about?"

"In Polis. I had a chance to kill him, but I let him go."

Bellamy ran a hand through his hair and brought the radio back up to his lips. "Sam? Sam can you hear me? We have a problem, please, come in." Again there was nothing but static.

"Bellamy, what's wrong?" Raven asked through the radio.

"Raven, are you okay? Where are you?"

"Still in engineering. We're fine."

Clark grabbed the radio from Bellamy. "Raven, listen to me. Emerson is here. Are the others with you?"

"Negative. Just Sinclair. Mount Weather Emerson?"

"Yes. Okay, lock down the hangar bay. Don't let anyone in but us."

~

Bellamy and Clark made their way to the airlock after finding Raven missing and Sinclair dead.

Clark stepped out first while Bellamy stayed hidden behind the wall, gun in hand. "I held up my part of the deal. Your turn. Let my friends go."

"Tell Bellamy to show himself first."

"I don't know what you're talking..."

Emerson cut her off by punching Octavia in the stomach and holding a knife to her throat. Bellamy came out from behind the wall, his gun still pointed at Emerson. "Okay. Now, take out the clip, throw it down the hall, put the gun on the ground and get inside."

"Please." Clark pleaded. "You wanted me. I'll get inside once you let them go."

"I was talking to Bellamy." Emerson drew the knife along Octavia's lower neck, drawing blood. Bellamy listened to Emerson and did what he said before stepping inside the airlock.

Bellamy handcuffed himself to the wall before Emerson released Octavia. He pulled his gun out of his holster and pointed it at Clark. "Get on your knees, Clark." Clark listened. "Put your hands behind your head."

Once Clark can complied, Emerson stepped out and closed the door to the airlock behind him. Emerson pushed Clark's face against the glass of the airlock and pressed the button. The air began to leave the small space, depriving the group of oxygen. Soon enough they all began to pass out.

As Emerson made Clark watch, she put the 2nd A.I into his neck. Clark crawled over the the panel and opened the doors, allowing oxygen to go back into the room. Clark only turned around to look at Emerson, who had blood down his face from his eyes and mouth due to him not being a nightblood, after she was sure that her friends were okay. There was someone missing though, someone she didn't notice was gone before.

Sam wasn't here.

Hey guys. Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.