Raven

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

"Need your help!" Jasper yelled causing me to run out of the cave. "We have to get her inside before she wakes up."

I gave Clark a quick hug before helping Jasper get Raven into the cave. Jasper gently set her down on the ground.

"What happened to her?" Sinclair asked.

"I told you on the radio, Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha has been chipping everyone."

"Jasper's right." Clark agreed. "I've seen it with my own eyes."

"I don't need your help, all right?"

I grabbed Jasper shoulder before he could get to Clark and pulled him back. "Just take it easy and explain."

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing, ALIE. Only she's not really there. She made Raven spit her own wrists. She was trying to heart her out of her head. I was trying to help her but.."

"Okay well lets help her now. Did she say how?"

"She was working on building something. She needed one of her old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them."

"Wait a second." Clark stopped him. She quickly pulled out a small box and opened it, taking out a thing that looked like the chip except square. "Does it look like this?"

"Not exactly." We heard Raven suddenly stand up and rush out of the cave. We all quickly followed her and grabbed her before she could do anything. "If Raven finds out where we are, so will ALIE. She'll come for her." Jasper grabbed her head and moved it to the side for using the Reaper stick on her, knocking her out. "Last dose.

"We have to go." Clark suddenly said.

"Why?" Bellamy asked out of breath. "ALIE doesn't know where we are."

"Because I know where we can get a wristband."

~

We all brought Raven into the small trading post and in the back room. She was blindfolded so she didn't know where she was. Monty said his mom was here before and if Raven saw it, ALIE would know.

We placed her down gently on the bed and attempted to tie her arms down. Raven removed her own blindfold and looked around. She was calm for a few seconds before she went crazy again. Shouting at us and fighting us. It got so bad that Clark made me step away, afraid that I would get hit in the stomach by her.

Once they had finally tied her down, Clark and I walked out and to Bellamy and Niylah. I left with Bellamy while Clark talked to Niylah.

"She's gonna find out eventually." Bellamy whispered.

"Find out what?"

"That I was the one who killed that army. And once she does.."

"Once she does, we'll figure it out. It wasn't your fault, you were in a moment of grief. You had just lost someone." Bellamy seemed confused that I knew about Gina. "Octavia told me. Well, more like warned me."

"Yeah, I lost Gina in the Mount Weather explosion. I feel horrible for saying this but...it felt worse when you left with Clark then it did when Gina died.  I still was upset about Gina but..."

"But you felt broken after I walked away. I felt the same way."

"Then why did you leave? Why didn't you come back sooner?"

"I didn't want Clark to be alone. Especially after what we did in Mount Weather. I didn't come back because...after I found out that I was pregnant I didn't know how you were going to react. I was afraid and nervous. I just didn't want to feel like I lost you more than I already did. You probably think that's really stu..."

Bellamy cut me off with a kiss. Something we haven't done in, what felt like, forever. I returned the kiss with as much passion as he was kissing me with.

Hey guys. I decided you give you the long, overdo kiss. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.