Bekka Pramheda

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

"Becca's journal is amazing." Raven complimented as she scanned through Becca's book. "At 26, she found a pathway to access a human mind. That same year, she had to lock up ALIE because her answer for what was wrong with the world was 'too many people.' She was 27 when it launched the bombs."

"What did she write about the flame?" Clark asked, turning around in her seat to face Raven.

"ALIE 2.0. She saw it as a way to atone for her sins. She designed it to not just access a human mind, but to merge with one. It could never wipe us out because it would be one of us. She would put it in herself first. Altered her genes so her body wouldn't reject the implant."

"Bekka Pramheda," I put together. "the first commander. The gene therapy turned her blood black, didn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Nightblood." Clark added. "That's where it came from. Somehow it became hereditary."

"Not only on the ground, but on the Ark too." I said.

"That's why we have to find Luna. If she can access ALIE 2 she can tell us how to stop ALIE 1."

"Why can't I just do it." Bellamy practically crashed the Rover as I asked that.

"No. No way." Bellamy immediately put a stop to my idea.

"It would be a lot easier then finding.."

"Bellamy's right." Clark interrupted me. "We have no idea what this thing will do to the baby. Unless it's absolutely necessary, you're not doing it. We can't risk it."

~

The Rover slowly came to a stop as we entered Arkadia. Raven and Monty exited out of the two doors while Jasper exited out of the back before helping me out.

Clark studied the table with games and food still on it. "It's like they just got up and walked away."

"We're in and out." Bellamy told the group. "Pack as much gear as you can into the Rover."

Octavia and Jasper went to get the map while the rest of us prepared to pack everything up.

"What the rush?" Raven asked. "They won't be coming back."

"How do you know?" Clark asked instead of answering.

"ALIE's mission is to chip everyone. It wouldn't make sense to return to a place she already took."

"It might make sense if there was someone in that place, i.e you, who could tell us stuff like that." Sinclair pointed out.

"Good point. Let's load gear."

I nodded and prepared my self. "Hey, you sure you can do this." Bellamy asked.

"I'm not that delicate Bellamy. I think I can handle carrying a few things back to the Rover."

Bellamy nodded. "Just be careful, okay Blondie?"

"Of course, Charming."

I placed a gentle and slow kiss on his lips which he returned. After the kiss, I began to walk down the hall towards the rooms. I wanted to grab some things from my room before we left.

I reached the room that Bellamy and I once shared. I looked around at everything. Only a few of my clothes were there considering I only stayed in this room for a few days before leaving.

I walked further into the room until I was at the back of the small square room. I slowly grabbed my jacket from off the bed. The jacket I wore when we first came down to Earth. Now I wore a mix between my clothes and grounder clothes. While I examined the jacket I felt something hit my head. I fell to the ground before completely blacking out.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. Sorry for the slow updates. Anyways.

Love ya😘
Bye.