Elevator

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

We watched the two grounders slowly spin the wheel connected to the elevator. They both came to a stop and panted, out of breath from pushing all the weight.

Bellamy nodded at Pike and signaled him to move in. The two grounders turned their heads our way which resulted in Pike shooting them dead.

"Hey!" Bellamy shouted at him. "I told you, that is not how we're doing this."

"They were in our way." Pike excused his actions.

"These people are not our enemy. They're being controlled by ALIE and we can save them."

Nathan ignored their bickering and got them back on task. "There's gonna be a lot more of these people if we don't move. Let's do this."

"I'll bring it down." Indra said, pulling the lever down.

"Once we're up, you blow the elevator and then climb." Bellamy explained.

"Destroy the ladder behind us." Bryan added. "On it."

Bellamy grabbed my elbow and pulled me off to the side. "You sure you can do this. It's gonna be a long climb."

"Yeah, I mean..I do have pretty good cardio for a pregnant woman."

Bellamy chuckled and quickly kissed my forehead before walking back over to the others. "Let's go. Our rides here."

Murphy pulled open the elevator doors and climbed inside. "Be careful." I told Bellamy. He quickly nodded and climbed inside behind him.

Octavia shut the doors and the three boys pushed the wheel to the elevator.

~

Nathan pulled me down as gunshots started going off. My dad walked down the hallway, shooting at the people on the wheel.

Indra came out from behind the pillar and knocked my dad to the ground.

"Nate!" I heard Bryan shout. I turned my head from my dad to Bryan and saw he had been shot in the leg. Nathan helped me to my feet before rushing to his boyfriend.

"Back on the wheel." Pike grunted, standing up and pushing the wheel.

"Over here! They're at the wheel."

Octavia turned to Pike. "We're about to have company."

Bryan reached in his bag and grabbed out a grenade. "We need to seal the corridor." Bryan handed Nathan the bomb which he threw down the hallway. I covered Bryan while the bomb went off at the end of the hallway.

Octavia and Pike finished pushing the elevator to the top. We all grabbed our things and planted the bomb. I moved my dad to the back of the hallway and behind the wall so when the bomb went off he wouldn't get hurt.

Nathan started the timer and we all climbed.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. I'm almost done with this book 😥😊. I don't know how to feel about this.

Love ya😘
Bye.