Forgive and Forget

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

"Niylah said we can work in here." Clark said as she placed the wristband on the table in front of us. "So, how do we do this?"

"We think Raven wanted to use the wristband to generate an EMP." Sinclair explained. "Which is freakishly brilliant."

"Meaning what?" Bellamy asked, his arms folded over his chest.

"A targeted electromagnetic pulse could destroy the chip's circuitry. We could use this to send an EMP along Raven's own nervous system. Just need to reverse the polarity, wire for external input and attach a battery."

"But what would that do to her?" I asked.

"EMP's not affect our bodies. But I don't know the mechanics of how this chip integrates with her brain."

"This was Raven's plan." Bellamy interrupted. "She wouldn't do it if it was gonna destroy her brain."

"Depends how bad she wanted it out." Octavia corrected as she walked in and stood next to me.

"Regardless," Sinclair changed the subject. "without an electromagnet, this is just talk."

"Where do we get one?"

"The Ark." Sinclair answered Clark's question. Bellamy and I gave each other a look. "Every station had a pulsed inductive thruster for maneuvering."

"Arkadia's out of  the question." Bellamy said angrily. "It's too dangerous, you heard them."

"We use the dropship." Monty spoke up. Everyone's heads turned to him. "It has PI thrusters just like the Ark."

"That's good." Sinclair agreed. "Okay. I'll go salvage the magnet."

"No. You should stay with Raven and figure out how this thing works. I'll take the Rover. Be back by the time you finish the device."

"I'll go with you." Octavia added.

Her and Monty left while I went with Sinclair to figure out how to use the wristband.

~

Bellamy's POV

"Just me and you, huh?" Raven taunted me as Jasper left.

"Oh come one Bellamy. We've had our fun together. Haven't we? I mean, that what you gave up Sam for the first time." I stayed silent but clenched my jaw. Raven sighed. "Thats fine. We don't have to talk about it. Usually not much to talk about, anyway.

"But I do have one question. Does it bother you that you don't get any credit for the genocide at Mount Weather? Clark gets to be the Commander of Death, but you murdered all those people too and you're just forgotten. Then again...you didn't get any credit for the culling on the Ark either. How many people suffocated when you threw away my radio? You know, at least Clark was saving her own people. You were just saving your own ass. Of course that's nothing compared to killing your own mom. You just had to take little sister to her first dance. You might as well have just shoved Aurora out of the airlock yourself. Do you think she would be proud of you now? For the kind of leader you've become? Or would she see the truth? Like the rest of us do. That you're a follower. Clark's been back one day and you're already taking orders. A good little knight by his Queen's side."

We both turned to look when we heard the curtain opened and Sam walk in. She looked between us before sitting in the seat that Jasper was sitting in before.

Sam's POV

Raven smirked as I sat down in the chair next to Bellamy. I had heard some of the things she was saying and decided to come in.

"Look at that. Sam and Bellamy, back together once again." Raven taunted. "But, I knew it was  gonna happen. Sam always forgives you for everything, isn't that right Bellamy?" Bellamy clenched his jaw as I grabbed his hand. "I mean she forgave you when you tortured Lincoln, when you massacred an army, when you slept with me. Lets just face it, she's desperate."

"Shut up." Bellamy whispered trying to stay calm. I found myself feeling angry as well for what she was saying.

"It's the truth. You could do whatever you want, whoever you want and she will still come back to you. Maybe even faster now that she has that mistake growing in her stomach."

"Shut up." Bellamy said a little louder this time. 

"It's too bad you were never as devoted to Gina as you are to Sam. It's okay. Gina was already dead when Mount Weather blew up. You avenged her, right? I mean, you picked up a gun and slaughtered an army that was sent to protect us. That had nothing to do with blowing sweet Gina to bits. But, hey, a grounder's a grounder right?"

"My father." Niylah said angrily as she stormed into the room upon hearing Raven. "You killed him!" Niylah slapped him across the face before being pulled out by Clark.

"It's too late." I sighed. "Raven's already seen her."

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.