Reunited with Wanheda

Sam's POV
Italics=Trigedasleng

"Wanheda, as promised." Roan removed the bag off of Clark's head. Her blonde, mixed with pink, hair fell in front of her face.

"Hello, Clark." Lexa said standing up from her throne. Clark's eyes went from her to Indra then to me. She stared at me for a while, almost with a look of hate but quickly it turned back to normal. "The deal was for you to bring her to me unharmed."

"She didn't come easy."

"I'd expect not."

"I've done my part. Now do yours. Lift my banishment."

"I'm told your mother's army marches on Polis."

"That has noting to do with me. Honor our deal."

"I'll honor our deal when your queen honors my coalition. Lock Prince Roan of Azegeda away." The two guards standing next to me listened to Lexa and grabbed Roan, putting him back in his cell. "Leave us."

Everyone listened and exited the room, leaving just Clark, Lexa, two guards,and me. Lexa apologized to Clark and began to remove the cloth from her mouth.

"We had to be sure that Wanheda didn't fall into the hands of the Ice Queen." I defended Lexa and explained to Clark.

"War is brewing,Clark. I need you." With those few words added on from Lexa, Clark spit in her face and struggled against the guards.

"You bitch! You wanted the Commander of Death, you got her! I'll kill you! "

~

"How long has it been? Three months?" Clark questioned me as I walked into her room, replacing Lexa.

"Four...and counting." I added, placing a gentle hand on my stomach. Did I forget to mention? I'm pregnant. Well I have been ever since Mount Weather. Yes, it is Bellamy's and Clark does know. That's the main reason I went with Lexa. To protect myself and the baby. "You're not mad at me, are you? I mean you understand why I had to go with Lexa, right?"

"Of course I'm not mad at you Sam. I know you had to give yourself and the baby the best chance of survival." Clark walked closer to me and placed her hand on my stomach. "Four months and you're still so tiny."

"Yeah, I'm not really surprised. Given my size before, I doubt I'll get very big." Clark nodded with a happy smile. "What did you and Lexa talk about?"

Clark's smiled fell. "Skaikru becoming apart of the coalition."

"And by the look on your face, I'm guessing you said no."

"You guess correctly."

"Look, Clark. I understand why you're pissed at Lexa. I am too, but you have to think about what's best for our people...for Skaikru."

"I'm trying Sam. I really am, but every time I look at her, all I can think about is how she left our people to die in Mount Weather. That's something I can never forgive."

"I get it. Just think about it. The offer will always stand."

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. It also probably sucked. Anyways thanks for reading. I promise they will start to get better with time.

Love ya😘
Bye.