Save Everyone

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

"Hurry." I warned Pike and Murphy. "This door won't last much longer."

"You two are gonna have to pick up a gun then."

Indra and I gave each other a look at Pike's comment.

"Crap." Murphy said, noticing the door getting weaker and weaker by all the force the people were hitting it with. "It's about to go. Just tell me where to hit this thing."

"Indra, Sam. The gun please."

I grabbed the hand gun from the Murphy while Indra grabbed a big gun from off the bodies of the guards. "Either we do this now, or we run."

"Indra's right." I agreed.

Pike set down the wires as he finished. "Okay, do it. Jut don't hit the fuel cell. Here."

"John." The girl leaned forward in the chair she was tied to. "Please, John, listen to me. It's not just ALIE in there, John. It's all of us. Forget about the nuke. I'm telling you. Me. Emori. You are making a mistake. The minds of everyone who has entered the City of Light are on that server. If you destroy it, our minds will be gone forever. I'll be gone forever, John."

Murphy looked at Pike and shakes his head, telling him that he can't do it. Pike nodded  and took a rock from the ground, smashing the server to pieces. The banging on the door stopped and Murphy went to Emori's side.

"You were too late." Emori said while the banging on the door came back.

Murphy covered Emori's head with a piece of cloth before we all exited through the tunnels.

~

"Where are you taking him?" I stopped dead in my tracks causing Murphy to bump into me.

"What are you..."

I shushed him. "I recognize the voices."

We stopped and listened to the sound of grunts, like someone was struggling. "Leave her alone!"

"Bellamy?" I whispered more to myself than anyone. "We have to help them."

Murphy nodded. "On my mark, you three unload a round on them." We all nodded and hid behind the wall, waiting for his signal. "If I were you, I'd hit the deck."

"Everyone hit the ground!" I heard Bellamy yell.

We all cocked our guns and shot blindly at the people until the three men were dead. I dropped my gun and rushed to Bellamy.

"Charming." I pulled him up from his side so he was sitting and hugged him.

"Sam?" I pulled away from the hug so he could see my face. "You're okay." I nodded and quickly kissed him roughly. Bellamy pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. "I was so scared. I thought I lost you. I thought I lost both of you." Bellamy placed his, still tied together, hands on my stomach.

"I'm okay, we're okay, but Bellamy they have everyone. Abby, my dad."

"They have Clark too." My eyes widened at this news. "But we'll get them back. All of them."

Hey guys. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.