Goodbye Lincoln

Sam's POV
Italics= Radio\Trigedasleng

"Package is on the move. I repeat, package is on the move. We are a go. " Harper spoke into the radio, using the code words meaning my dad, Lincoln, and Sinclair were being transported to their deaths. "Okay, S, is your team in position?"

"Roger that. We're in position and ready to intercept."

I silenced my radio and prepared myself for the plan. As Pike and his guards threw them into the room and closed the door, I opened the hatch underneath the floor and Octavia and I popped our heads out.

"You guys coming or what?" Octavia asked.

My dad gave us a confused look but followed us into the hatch anyways. We closed it shut and waited for them to leave again before coming back out. "All clear." I whispered and, with the help of Octavia, climbed out. Over the past few weeks my stomach has gotten bigger. Making it more noticeable that I'm pregnant and a lot harder to hide in small spaces.

Abby and Nathan soon walked in after checking on Bryan and the other guard. Harper radioed back in and told us to stay put. There were too many guards and we could never make it out.

"Attention all guards. The prisoners are heading for the main gate. I repeat, the prisoners are heading for the main gate."

"That was Monty." I noticed.

"Guess he's on our side after all." Octavia added.

We made our way down the hall and to the hatch in the wall that lead outside. "Emergency lockdown is in effect. Return to your quarters immediately."

I kept lookout with Lincoln while my dad helped everyone into the hatch. I only turned around enough to see my dad and Abby kissing. It wasn't that hard to believe, I've always seen it. Plus, Clark and I are basically sisters already.

Abby left the room, leaving just my dad, me, Lincoln, and Octavia. "I have a message for the traitors in this camp." Pike said over the radio. "There will be an execution today. Either turn yourselves in or the other grounder prisoners will die in your place."

We all turned to Lincoln who looked sad and pissed at the same time. Octavia tried to get him to go but Lincoln had other ideas.

"Lincoln, we need to go now." I pleaded with him.

"You should." Lincoln agreed.

"Fine. But I'm going with you." Octavia demanded. "We fight together."

Lincoln pulled Octavia into a kiss before placing the needle filled with the drug that knocks you out onto her neck. Octavia immediately fell asleep in Lincoln's arms. Lincoln picked her up no problem and handed her to my dad who carried her through the hatch.

"You need to go too."

"I can't believe you're doing this." I whispered, tears stinging my eyes.

"Hey." Lincoln placed his hands on the sides of my face and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Stay strong."

"I can't believe I'm leaving you here. I owe you my life and I'm just leaving you to die."

"I'm the one who owes you. All of this, our friendship, it started when you asked Octavia to get me out of the dropship. When you went against the man you love to protect someone you barely knew. All I ask of you is that you protect and look out for Octavia."

"Of course." I pulled Lincoln into a hug while I cried into his shoulder. "May we meet again, brother."

"May we meet again, sister."

Oh my god. I almost cried while writing this. I think that Lincoln's death was the saddest death on the show. Don't get me wrong, I love Finn. But we just got to know Lincoln so well and then they just killed him off. I cried when I found out it happened. Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.