The Last War

Scarlet's POV

It's was the next morning and we all gathered for a talk in the loft. When suddenly Hoseok sprints into the room panicked and afraid.

"What's wrong Jay?!" NamJoon asked standing up with the rest of us following behind him.

"The-the Worgans and the W-warlocks are here... they've all teamed up with the Vampire Clan, witches, and the terums." Hoseok said freaking out.

Riko ran over to him and hugged him trying to calm him down. She took him into the kitchen as we all stood in shock.

"We all knew this would happen....let's put armor on the house and a force field around. It won't hold for long but it'll give us time to get our armor and weapons." I said.

I put up a field around the house while Jin put up armor. Once the spell was in full force we had an hour to get ready.

We all began to suit up and hid our valuables under a floorboard. I looked over at Jimin and his sorrowful, scared eyes. I began putting shoulder plates on while the others grabbed a weapon of choice. I grabbed Jimin by the wrist and lightly tugged him into another room.

"Jimin please be safe...I can't loose you just like I did my parents. I love you." I said looking into his red eyes. I could see a smirk appear on his lips.

"I'll do anything to see you again after. I will survive and so will you. Cause I wouldn't be able to bear life without you. I love you Scarlet." He said he aggressively grabbed the back off my necked. He brought my face forward and landed a kiss on my lips. It was a angry kiss but also a goodbye.

I slipped my hands from his neck down his arms onto his hands and held them for a bit feeling safe.

"After this....if we survive Scarlet. I want you to stay with me for an eternity. Scarlet after this I have words to speak to you and a promise to hold you for a life time." He smiled and scanned my body.

I saw the sorrow again. This may be our last goodbye. Tears fell from my eyes. I blinked them away and brushed my hand over his cheek slowly.

"Be safe..." I whispered.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I will" he whispered back.

He grabbed my hand softly and lead me out I saw everyone saying good bye to each other and their loved one. All suited up in their armor waiting for the 'okay' to head out into the face of danger.

Riko's Armor

Riko's Armor