Death Calls

Jimin's POV

It was a few days after we arrived in the hospital and Scarlet was showing no improvements but she wasn't getting worse. 

 I visited her with Jungkook the next day and brought her flowers. I sat down next to her and held her hand, I started to cry in pain.

"Why are you doing this to me? Come on....Wake up already. Just....wake up....for me." I said while pounding my fist on my leg.

 Jungkook grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"I'm sure she'll wake up when's she's fully recovered." he said and then let go of my wrist. 

 I kissed her forehead as my tears fell my face onto hers. 

 'I miss you.' I thought to myself as I saw her face. 

 After sitting there with Jungkook and talking about her condition with the doctor we left. 

 The next couple days got worse for us when she was showing no signs. 

 Time went so fast and the next time I went it was already the 10th day. I knew that if she didn't wake up today she was definitely dead. 

 With that thought I honestly didn't want to see her, I had no more hope for her. I was clinging on to a breaking thread. 

 When I arrived the that day she wasn't awake. I stayed with her for awhile that day hoping but nothing happened. 

 On my way back home I thought about her and her beautiful smile that was taken from me. 

 It was the 11th day I was visiting her but this time Jungkook wanted to stay home, he was getting really depressed. I walked into her hospital room and sat down and grabbed her hand. 

 "I miss your warm smile Scarlet....Please...come back to me...." I said quietly and lowered my head, I started crying. 

 The doctor came in and put his hand on my shoulder.

"She's not coming back." he said. I looked up at him.

 "It's time to for her to leave. She's in a better place now."he said. 

 "That's a lie....she was happy right here with me and all of her friends and family who cared about her." I said.

"I'm sorry. Let's go to the chapel." he said. 

 Nurses came in and put her on a metal cart. I followed them down the hall to a chapel. 

 "Let's pray once more for you and her family." the doctor said.  

We all shut our eyes and prayed. 

 "Why are your eyes shut?" I heard I opened my eyes and saw Scarlet sitting up. 

 I ran over to her and hugged her with tears falling from my face. 

 "S-Scarlet...." I said as I touched her face.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"It's really me." she said as she teared up as well. 

 The doctors were checking her out as I held her hand. I finally got the guts to say what I wanted to say to her. 

"I missed you.....I love you Scarlet." I said. She grabbed my hand and I looked up at her face.

"Missed you too Jimin, I love you." she said to me. 

 I smiled at her and she smiled back. 

 "I'll be back." I told her. 

 I pulled out my phone and called Jungkook.