Flat Line

Crystal's POV

I woke up later with my head on Jungkook's shoulder. A smile grew across my face. He was so cute.

"Good morning." I heard.

I looked at Jungkook's face again but his eyes were shut.

"Did you sleep okay?" I heard again.

Just then his eyes opened and smiled at me. I weakly smiled back at him.

"I still feel a little weak, but I'm good." I said.

Jungkook got up and laid my head down on a pillow. He walked into the kitchen.

I stared up at the ceiling but everything got swirly. My head was spinning and I felt sick.

I fell back into a deep sleep.

Jungkook's POV

I walked back into the loft to see Crystal asleep again.

I sat my cup of coffee down on the table and knelt down beside her and felt her forehead then mine comparing then.

She was burning hot.

I ran upstairs and got Jin. I shook him rapidly and causing him to almost fell out of bed.

"Jin, Crystals fever got worse." I said and he followed me down the stairs.

I sat next to Crystal as he checked her out.

"Is she okay?" I asked worried.

"It depends on how her body reacts to the bite." Jin said.

"I can give her some medicine to help her out a bit." he walked into the kitchen to get the medicine while I watched Crystal.

I looked over at the window and the sun was rising. I heard everyone starting to wake up.

I put a blanket on her and moved her hair out of her face.

Jin walked back out with an IV and a bag of liquid. He put the IV in her arm and gave her medicine through it.

"Jungkook...I don't think she's going to make it." he said.

"DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!!! SHE WILL!!!" I yelled at him.

"Jungkook...",

"NO! Just leave!" I yelled again.

He walked back upstairs. I saw Crystals eyes open again. I put my hand on her cheek and with my other hand I held hers.

"Are you awake?" I asked her.

"Yeah..." she said quietly while shaking.

"You're going to be alright just hang in there." I said.

She slowly nodded and closed her eyes again. I saw Scarlet walk down the stairs.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" she asked me.

"Noona, it's Crystal. She's really sick." I told her.

She walked over to us and knelt down next to Crystal.

"Jungkook go grab a knife from the kitchen." she told me.

I thought it was a little weird to ask that but I listened. I came back with a knife and handed it to her.

"What do you need this for?" I asked.

"Where's her wound?" she asked me.

Just then Jimin came down and was standing right behind me. I lifted up her shirt showing the bite mark.