A Day With Jungkook and Suga

Scarlet's POV

        I woke up from my nap and saw Jimin next to my bed standing there. 

"Rise and Shine beautiful." he said brushing my hair out of my face with his hand. 

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

"What time is it?" I asked looking out the window. 

"It's 12." he answered, I looked at him as if he was a mad man. 

"Why so late?" 

"Just follow me, I have something to show you." He grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. 

"Put these on." he said as he slipped some boots onto my feet.  

He grabbed my hand again and dragged me outside into the woods.  I was a little startled. 

He pushed a few bushes out of our way andI saw the most amazing thing. 

"Here we are." he said as I looked around, I looked over but he wasn't there anymore. 

I started to freak out.

"Jimin!" I shouted, then everything around me lit up. 

I felt a hand touch mine. I looked over and saw Jimin holding my hand next to me. 

"Isn't it beautiful?" he asked, I nodded. 

I was at such a loss for words. 

It was a run down amusement park.  Everything was colorful and bright. 

"Wow... Daebak." I said. 

"Come on this way!" he said dragging me behind him. 

He took me over to the carousel. 

"Hop on!" he jumped on the moving carousel and stuck his hand out for me to grab. 

I grabbed his hand and jumped on.  He picked me up by my waist and sat me down on a white horse. 

"How did you do this?" I asked still in shock by the places beauty.

"We all used our power's to fix up the place." Jimin answered while hopping onto the black horse next too me. 

"I don't deserve this..." I said and looked down. 

He lifted my head up and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Yes you do, you've been a strong, brave soul through all this." 

"Yeah but I also have ki-....." I stopped mid-sentence and choked on that word, I covered my mouth and tears started to form in my eyes. 

"Scarlet just forget all about that, it was self-defense." he said trying to help me, but it wasn't. 

"I deserve to die...." I said quietly under my breath. 

"What?" he asked me.

"Nothing...." I said back. 

"I think we should come back another time." I said. 

"Okay." He helped me off the horse and I followed him home. 

I went upstairs and he went to his room and I went to mine.  I sat on my bed thinking about what I've done. 

I looked down at Riko, who was sleeping.  

"I wish I could be more like you....always happy and positive..." I whispered to myself. 

I got up and went into our bathroom.  I splashed some water in my face and looked at myself in the mirror. 

'Why am I so useless, I couldn't save my family and I won't be able to save my friends when the time comes.  I don't belong here, whoever gets close to me gets hurt.'