An Angel That Has Lost Her Way

Jimin's POV

The boys and I were walking home from school, when we opened the door....There was stuff everywhere I immediately started looking for Scarlet. I ran upstairs and into my room while the others looked down stairs. There were dead bodies everywhere, I ran to my closet where the door had been broken....I saw Scarlet sitting there shaking with white hair on the floor. I quickly sat down next to her and checked to see if she was ok, I looked at her arms and saw her wrists were cut again.
"Scarlet, are you okay?...." I asked while pulling out my bandana to wrap up her wrists.
She looked up at me shaking, her eyes looked like she was scared of herself.
"I-I'm a m-monster...." she said.
I grabbed her arm so she would stop shaking.
"I-I k-k-killed them....I FUCKING KILLED THEM!!!!" she started yelling while pulling her hair.
I grabbed her hands quickly and forced them out of her hair.
"Scarlet stop!" I yelled at her she looked up at my, there were tears running down her face.
The others came in and saw her and I.
"Guys can you leave for a bit please?" I asked them, Jin nodded and they all walked out.
"Scarlet you're okay now." I said trying to comfort her, she then smacked me across the face.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!....Before you get hurt...." she said while pushing me away from her.
I quickly pulled he into a tight hug.
"Scarlet I can't do that, I'm your guardian." I said, she started crying.
I pulled her even closer as she turned around and started to cry into my chest. We sat there for a bit as I rubbed her back telling her everything was going to be okay.
After she was done crying I helped her stand up but she fell right back down because her legs were shaking so much. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of my room and down stairs, I sat her down on the couch. Jin was in the kitchen with the others cooking.
"Are you okay now?" I asked her, she slowly nodded.
She looked really tired.
"Lay down." I told and she did so.
I put a blanket over her, "Get some sleep, I'll wake you up when the food is ready." I said and she nodded and closed her eyes.
I rubbed her head then walked into the kitchen.
"Will someone help me 'clean up' upstairs?" Rap Monster nodded and so did Suga.
They followed me upstairs quietly so we wouldn't wake Scarlet up. We walked into my room and when they saw the mess their eyes got big.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE!?" Rap Monster yelled.
"Just shut up and help me clean. Rap Mon you take the bodies outside and Suga you clean the floor, I'll burn the bodies once you're done Rap Mon."
A few hours went by and we were done cleaning.
Jin came and got us, "Dinner's ready." He said I went down stair and I was about to wake Scarlet up when I saw her moving around in her sleep.
She looked like she was having a really bad nightmare, I started to shake her.
"Scarlet! Wake up!" I yelled she woke up and immediately hugged me while gasping for air.
"Scarlet are you okay?" I asked while running my fingers through her hair.
She started sobbing, "A-appa...e-eomma..." she whimpered.
After a few minutes she calmed down and we stopped hugging.
"Dinner's ready so let's get up and go eat, okay?" I asked, she nodded her head and we headed into the kitchen.
"Hey Scarlet what's up!?" V asked her while he was setting the table.
"She's fine V." I answered back for her because I knew she couldn't.

We all sat down at the table and ate. Everyone was quiet at the table, until Scarlet stood up and walked out of the kitchen, I followed her.
When I walked out she wasn't there, I realized the door was open. I walked out and saw her crying on the front steps. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her, she leaned her head on my shoulder.
"Why do I have to go through all of this?" She asked.
"Scarlet it's because you're special." I answered back.
She sat back up and looked at me, we stared into each other's eyes for a bit, I leaned in and so did she, I put my hand on her cheek. Her lips were centimeters from mine, until Jungkook walked out.
"Hey guys!" he screamed as he opened the door.
Scarlet and I pulled away from each other before we could make contact.
"Hey bro!" I yelled back trying to make it not awkward.
"Whatcha two up too?" He asked as he sat down too.
"Nothing." I said.
Scarlet got up and went back inside while blushing.
"Is she mad at me bro?" Jungkook asked me.
"No." I answered back while looking at the door she went through.
Jungkook and I went on a walk and most of the time I was thinking....

'Do I like Scarlet?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue to read this story. And please go follow Sportsmaniac1513 and read his book. Thank you and I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!