Unnie and Hyung

Daiyu's POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jin cooking, I was about to walk outside when Jin grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

 "Don't go out there, Rap Monster and Eun Gi need to talk." Jin explained and let go of me and went back to cooking.

 I walked over and took a seat by the counter where he was cooking. 

 "So did you sleep okay?" I asked hi.

 "Yes I did, and how about you?".

"I slept fine thank you." I said with a big smile on my face. 

He looked up at me and pinched my cheek.

 "Ouch, Oppa!" I said while pouting.

 "What was that for?!".

 "That's what you get for being too cute." he said then went back to cooking. 

I started blushing. I helped him cook breakfast and then later the door bell rang. 

 Jin stopped cooking and went to the door, I heard him yelling as soon as he opened it. The door slammed and Jin came running in he quickly turned off the oven and stove and grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs, he took me into the storage room in Rap Mon's room. 

 "Jin what's going on?" I asked while shaking, he grabbed my hands. 

 "The Warlocks are here to take you, Yoshi, and Eun Gi away, but I won't let them. Just stay up here and don't make a sound, do you understand me?" he said sternly.

I hugged him as he turned around about to stand up. 

"I'm scared..." I whispered. 

"Don't be." he said and I let go of him and he left. 

Just as he walked out, Jimin came in with Scarlet with him and J-Hope came in with Riko. 

 They sat next to me and the other guys left as V, Yoshi, Rap Monster, and Eun Gi came in. The other girls joined us and the guys all went down stairs but Jin and Suga were with us. 

 We heard them leaving but them someone teleported behind the two and knocked them out.

 We all stayed quiet, paralyzed in fear. 

 Then Rap Monster came running in and tackled the man and punch him, he couched up blood and then teleported to who knows where. 

 Jin woke up, since he has healing magic his body heals very fast. He stood up and ran over to me and hugged. 

 "Are you okay?!" He asked sounding very worried.

"I'm fine just a little shaky." I said with shaky legs. 

 He hugged me again and then he picked me up and carried me into the kitchen, he sat me down on a chair. 

 "You sit there while I clean the kitchen, later we'll go out and eat." he said smiling. 

 He started cleaning the mess and whenever I tried to help he'd raise his voice at me but the last time I asked he sprayed me with water from the sink. 

 "OPPA!!!! HAJIMA!!!" I shouted, he smiled and laughed. 

 He finally stopped but I wanted pay back, I ran over to him and hugged him, getting his shirt all wet surprisingly he hugged me back. 

 We both laughed and he clean up the water while I went to go get changed. 

I shut my door behind me and got changed in my blue button-up crop-top and white jean shorts. I walked back downstairs and went into the kitchen to see Jin in clean clothes too with everyone else.