Time To Go Home

Scarlet's POV

        Jimin got up and felt a little better.  Jin couldn't fully heal him because the weapon Zico used is very effective on Druids.  I helped Jimin get down the stairs and he sat down on the couch.

"Is your back okay?"  I asked him.

"Yes, I'm fine, but are you okay?" he asked as he looked at my legs and arms making sure I wasn't hurt....until he found the cuts on my wrist....and freaked out.

"What is THIS?!  Who did this to you?!" he said holding my wrist and examining it.

"I did....I had to...." I said getting quieter.

"Why would you, Jin's power's aren't strong enough to heal an angel yet." he said as he slowly put my wrist down.

"I...had to...y-you...were...d-dying, I couldn't just let you die like my parents..." I looked down and tried to hold back the tears.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me and my face dug into a warm chest.

"Thank you...but don't do it again." he whispered into my ear as I cried into his chest.

I separated the hug a few minutes later and walked into the kitchen.

When I walked in I saw Jin and Hoseok cooking dinner while Suga was sitting at the table with his head resting on the table and he was asleep.  I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a glass of water for Jimin.  I walked out of the kitchen and headed back over to Jimin.
I handed him the glass of water and when I started to walk away he grabbed my wrist.

"Can you help me into the kitchen?"  he asked me, I walked over to him and put my arm around his waist as he stood up and put his arm around my shoulders.

I walked with him into the kitchen and when I opened the door Hoseok ran over and took Jimin from me and sat him down at the table.

"Thank you." Jimin said.

Jin walked over to me, "Can you go get Yoongi's neck pillow, it's in his room, I just don't want to hear him complaining about his neck later." Jin explained.

I left the kitchen and made my way upstairs, I got to the top of the stairs and then ran into something, it was Jungkook.

"Oh, sorry." he said as he went back downstairs.  I continued down the hall until I realized...I didn't know where Yoongi's room was.

"Jungkook!" I yelled waiting for his reply as he was halfway down the stairs.

"YEAH?!" he replied back.

"Where's Yoongi-oppa's room?!" I yelled back.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs until Jungkook came into view.  He grabbed my hand and walked me to Yoongi's room.

He opened the door, "If you ever need anything, I'm next door on the left." He said and walked back downstairs.

I walked in and grabbed his 'oh so special' neck pillow and walked back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Can you put it around Yoongi's neck please?" Jin said while still cooking with J-Hope.

I walked over to Yoongi and put it around his neck I started to walk away but someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around and saw Yoongi wide awake, "Oh come on, aren't you going to stay for a little bit longer." He said.

I ripped my arm out of his grip and walked to the other side of the kitchen and sat next to Jimin.

Jimin put his arm around me, "See what did I tell u hyung, she likes me more." Jimin said to Yoongi.

"WHY JIMIN?!" Yoongi said.

I picked up Jimin's hand and removed it from my shoulder.  At that moment Jin came over with the food.

"Guys leave her alone." Jin told them and they listened.

The rest of the members; Jungkook, Nam Joon, and Taehyung came in and got their plates from Jin and took a seat, I sat next to Jimin and Nam Joon.  They were all rambling on about Jimin's wound and stuff. Nam Joon got up and left the kitchen, I guess he's still mad at me.

"Don't worry he always like that, holding grudges against everyone." Hoseok said as he walked over and put his chin on the top of my head

"Do you want some ice cream?" He asked me, I just moved my head and he hit his on the table.

"OW!" Hoseok yelled.

"Stop trying to be such a player." I said as I stood up and left the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch.

About 10 minutes later Jimin came out and he still looked a little weak so I ran over to him and put my arm around his waist and helped him up to his room.

I opened the door and walked in and sat him down on his bed, "Thanks for helping me, but I should be the one helping you." he said as he laid down.

I covered him with his blanket, "No need I'm not the one who's hurt.  And plus how many times have you saved my life now?"  I said.

"Oh, I have an extra shirt for you in my drawer." he pointed to his drawer and I walked over and opened it.

I grabbed the shirt that was on top.  It was gray and had a black and white skull on it, I walked to the door and turned the lights off and shut the door behind me as I left.  I went downstairs and I ran into Jungkook...again.

"Hey." he said.

"We really need to stop doing this." he said.

"Hey I was just coming to get you.  Jin, Yoongi, and I are going to walk you home so you can pack some stuff.  Is that okay?" Jungkook asked me.

"Sure but can I get changed really quick?" I asked.

He nodded.  I went to the bathroom and put Jimins shirt on and some sweatpants.  When I came out the three were waiting for me.  I put on my shoes and my jacket and the four of us left.