Baking

*Few Days Later*

Scarlet's POV

        Thing's have been quite for the past week or so.  It's been pretty relaxing compare to when people are trying to kill me. 

I woke one morning to thunder.  My biggest fear was thunder. 

I got up and walked down stairs and saw Jimin closing the window's.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey..." I said with a shaky voice.

Just then thunder struck. 

I squatted and covered my ears as I let out a shreak with my eyes closed. 

Then the lights went out.  Jimin summoned fire in his hand so he could see. 

He ran over to me and put his arm around me and helped me stand up. 

He helped me to the couch, he left to get me a blanket.  He came back just as more thunder struck. 

I covered my ears.  He put he blanket on me and sat down next to me.  I put half of the blanket on him as I leaned my head on his shoulder. 

He covered my ears out of now where, then I realized the thunder was about to strike again. 

He took his hands off my ears after it struck.  He leaned his head on mine as well. 

He pulled out his headphones and phone, he put his headphones on me and their song 'Save Me' played. 

It blocked out all the thunder.  I smiled and listen to their songs for a while as we cuddled.  I was so warm, his body gave off a heat that no Druid would ever have.  After a little bit I looked over at him and he was asleep. 

I kissed the top of his head and lead on him again and fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning with Jimin's headphones on, I took his headphones off and set them on the table as quietly stood up so I wouldn't wake him up. 

I felt arms wrap around my waist, I was pulled down onto the couch again into a big hug. 

"Oppa!" I scolded him. 

"Just 5 more minutes." he said. 

We laid together for a little bit, but then I heard footsteps upstairs. 

"Let me up." I said trying to get up but he wouldn't let me. 

"Just pretend you're asleep." he whispered into my ear. 

I shut my eyes just as who ever was awake got to the bottom of the stairs. 

They walked into the kitchen and then Jimin finally let go of me. 

I slapped him arm, "oppa!" I shouted but to quiet for who ever was awake to hear. 

"I love you." he said giving me the puppy eyes. 

"Ugh, love you too." I said rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen to see Suga getting a cup of water. 

"Good morning." I said.

"You two looked pretty comfortable." he said teasing me.

"Don't worry I won't tell." he said as I let out a big sigh. 

Just then Jimin walked in with serious bed head.  He came over and hugged me from behind.

"OPPA!" I yelled at him again. 

I turned around and fixed his hair. 

"Suga would you like to make breakfast for everyone with me?" I asked.