Captured

Scarlet's POV
I woke up the next morning to a sharp pain in my back from being kicked again.

"Wake up bitch." another girl said.

"Oh my name is Yuri by the way." the girl said.

"I don't think I'll ever need to remember you're names you stupid BITCH!" I screamed getting angry.

I just started saying things without thinking because I though I had nothing else to live for.

She formed a whip out of flowers and it was covered in thorns, she started to whip me with it. I screamed out in agony.

"Oh shut up you bitch!" she yelled but I continued to scream and cry out in pain.

Later Taeyeon, their leader, came down into the basement with Tiffany.

"So....you're STILL alive, huh?" she said.

"Just...kill me..." I said quietly.

"What did you say?" Taeyeon asked.

"JUST FUCKING KILL ME!! I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR ANYMORE!!!" I started yelling as tears ran down my cheeks again.

"FINE!" Taeyeon screamed as she formed an ice sword in her hand and as she was about to strike me in the head, Taeyeon and Tiffany both fell to the floor.

I saw Jimin behind them with the others. He ran over to me and quickly untied me, as soon as I was free I hugged him and cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." he said as I cried.

"I was so scared I would never see you again." I said.

I was covered in scars, cuts, bruises, and blood; I haven't eaten in 3 whole days, my clothes were all ripped up and dirty, my face stained with tears and blood.

As I cried into his chest, he held my face and kissed me as I kissed him back as tears were stilling falling.

The boys came over and picked up Tiffany and Taeyeon and put them inside. I tried to stand but as I got to my feet everything went blurry.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked me with his arm around me helping me walk, I nodded.

But then as I took another step my body went numb and darkness overcame me.

Jimin's POV

As soon as she took another step she passed out. I quickly picked her up and Jungkook turned into a horse and carried the both of us home on his back.

Once we got there I laid her down on the couch. I grabbed medicine and got water.

I gave her an IV that Jin taught me how to put in, then gave her water through it. I made food while she rested on the couch.

As I was cooking the others arrived home and Jin checked her pulse and put a cold towel on her forehead and put a light blanket on her.

I sat the food down on the table next to her and watched her sleep.

I then stood up and went upstairs and grabbed my big sweater, I went back downstairs.

I went over to Scarlet's unconscious body and took her shirt off so she was just in her tank-top and put my sweater on her. I watched her as she just laid there not knowing if she would ever wake up.

*Two Days Later*

Jimin's POV

It was two days later and she still hasn't woken up. I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

After I ate I went back out to the loft and sat back down by Scarlet.

Just then her eyes started to flutter open a bit. I first thought I was imagining things but when her eyes fully opened and she slowly sat up I knew I was seeing things.

I quickly hugged as she wrapped her arms around me as well.

"I thought you left me." I said.

"I would never leave you." she said to me.

I stood up and picked her up so she wouldn't fall again. I brought her upstairs as she fell asleep in my arms. 

I sat her down on her bed and kissed her forehead. I pulled the blankets over her and turned the lights off while shutting the door behind me.