XOXO

Scarlet's POV

The bell rung and school was over. I met up with the guys and we all walked home together. On our way home all of us stopped and got ice cream and sat down for a little bit to talk. We sat down and started eating,

"Scarlet, how was school?" Jin asked me.  

"Okay....I guess...." I said quietly under my breath.  

"She's not fine Jin, a Warlock join our class today, her name is Quinn." Jimin said while holding my hand under the table that we were sitting at so I wouldn't freak out.  

"Scarlet....I-I think you should drop out of school just to be safe." Rap Monster said, I got so angry.  

"WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE?!" I yelled while standing up.  

Tears were forming in my eyes. I ran away as I heard the guys behind me yelling for me to come back. I ran over to an alley way and went into it. I slid down the wall and fell to the ground, I dug my head into my knees and started to cry.  

I felt a presence next to me and a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jimin sitting next to me with a hand on my shoulder.  

"Scarlet, don't run away, you scared me." he said as I stared at his face with tear stains on my face,

"I...just want to be normal..." I said as I dug my face into my knees and cried again, he lifted my head up and put his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears away with his thumb,

"Scarlet to me....you're normal..." He said as I looked into his eyes,

"Jimin.....I'll never be normal..." I said as I slowly stood up but lost my footing, Jimin caught me in his arms and I pushed him away from me.  

"I want to be alone." I said he pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on the top of my head,

"Scarlet I'm always here if you need me." He said as he left me there.

I was happy he understood and that he left me but he was also pretty....comforting. I made my way home but I ran into the Worgen's.  

Baekhyun stepped forward and put his hand on my cheek....*SLAP* I slapped him across the face and kept walking.  

He decided to grab my hand from behind me. I turned around and my eyes and hair turned read out of anger.  

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!" I screamed, he knew what I was capable of,

"Hey guys lets get going we don't want to anger my future wife." Baekhyun said, I scoffed at that. 

I kept walking until I got home. No one was home. I ran upstairs and into my room. I slammed my door shut. I sat down in front of my door and cried in my knees again.  

I heard the door downstairs opened and close.  

They were all yelling and laughing but loudest was J-Hope. I was still in my room, and when I heard footsteps up the stairs I locked my door.  

"Scarlet..." I heard Jungkook's voice outside my door.  

"GO AWAY!" I screamed as tears ran down my face.

I heard him get up and leave. Just then another person came and sat down on the other side of the door.  

"Scarlet...I'm worried about you, please.....come out."......it was Jimin. 

 I stayed quiet and he got up and walked away.

I started cry again.

*Time Skip*

It was 4 days later and I was still in my room and I haven't been at school either. I haven't been eating at all and everyone has been worried about me. I stood up and went over to my window and thought, 'What if I never existed....' I cut my wrist so many times trying to practice spells, there were cuts all up my arms.  

I walked over to the window and opened it, I was about to jump. My door busted open, I felt hands pick me up and take me away from the window. I was screaming and kicking.

"JUST LET ME DIE...please..." I screamed while crying,

"SCARLET CALM DOWN!!"

..."Jimin..." I whispered under my breath.  

He took me to his room and sat me down on his bed....then he saw my wrists. He pulled me into hug and he started to cry on my shoulder.  

"Scarlet....why would you do this to yourself..." he said crying.  

He stood up and got a bandanna and wrapped it around my wrist like last time.  

"I don't want to be here in this cruel world anymore Jimin. I'm only causing you all trouble." I said while crying.

He wiped my tears away again and put his hand on my shoulder.  

"Scarlet, let me protect you...I don't want to see you get hurt." He said looking sincere.

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME YOU ONLY CA-" I was screaming at him until he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me on the lips.  

He pulled away from me and another tear ran down my face.

"Scarlet....never say that again....I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue to read my story and please go read Sportsmaniac's book that I am helping with. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!