Dance

Scarlet's POV
I went upstairs and tucked the boys in and went back downstairs where Jimin was.

"They're all asleep now." I said to Jimin.

He was talking to Hoseok who was a little drunk.

"What happened Hoseok?" I asked.

"Yoongi started drinking while talking to us about how short he is and we all had a drink and the next thing I know ...honestly I still don't know what I'm doing." Hoseok said rubbing the back of his head.

Jimin and I helped him upstairs into his room and we tucked him in together.

We both walked downstairs and ate leftover food that Jin put in the fridge. We sat down at the table and ate.

"You have a really nice voice." I said while holding my necklace.

"You like it?" he asked, I looked up to see him staring at me.

I just stayed quiet, "Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked as I ate my food.

I shook my head, when I finished eating Jimin took my plate and put it in the sink along with his. I got up and went into the loft and started looking at the movies.

Jimin came in and sat down next to me.

"Why don't we watch something scary." he said, so we ended up picking out 'Oujia'.

It was in English so Jimin had to turn on the subtitles. But I speak English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.

While watching Jimin got scared and curled up next to me while I laughed at the movie. I was running my fingers through his hair as we watched.

"Jimin is it that scary to you?" I asked, he nodded his head really fast.

I kissed the top of his head and he laid his head down on my lap as we drifted to sleep while the movie finished up. At the end I carefully set his head down on a pillow and put a blanket on him as I kissed his head once more and went to bed.

It was morning and I woke up extra early to make breakfast for the boys.

Even Jin was still sleeping...and that's a first. I made Hangjangguk for them and around 11:30 am it was done so I went upstairs to wake them up.

I stormed into Jin, Rap Monster, J-Hope, and Suga room's and helped them down the stairs with Jin's help.

I went back upstairs and went into the three youngest's room. Jimin was already up and had no shirt on.

I turned around and started to walk, "Wait." I heard from behind me but I didn't turn around but I did stop.

I heard foot steps from behind and when it got close enough I turned around and felt Jimin's lips on mine.

I moved away and saw that he had a shirt on now and his hair was wet.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah, now let's get these lazy asses up." he said as we both picked up V and carried him down stairs.

We both went back upstairs and woke up Jungkook up but when I tried to help him up he put his arms around my neck and pulled me down so that our lips touched.

I pulled away and wiped my lips. Jimin looked so shocked.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin yelled as his eyes fully opened.

"WHAT!!!" He yelled back.

Jimin walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't EVER do that again." Jimin said into his face.