You Got My Back

Jimin's POV

It was later that day and the boys just got home. V came rushing into my room and jumped on top of me, while I was trying nap. I woke up right away and pushed him onto the floor and I shot some fire at his butt, and five seconds later.....
"OW OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He was yelling so loud that people at school could hear him.
"Um...Maybe because you jumped on a sick person!" I yelled at him, he started pouting as he flopped onto his bed.
I tried to get up out of bed but V ran over to me like a maniac and push me back onto the bed.
"YOU.NEED.TO.SLEEP." He shouted while he laid back down on his bed.
"SCARLET!" He yelled while laying down on his bed, I heard yelling from the bottom of the stairs.
"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?!" She yelled back from down stairs.
"COME HERE!" V yelled, I heard foot steps coming up the stairs until Scarlet came into view.
"WHAT THE FUCK V!?" She yelled, I just now realized how scary Scarlet can be.
"When is dinner going to be ready?" V asked after FUCKING YELLING!
"ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW V?!!!" She was getting pissed and I could tell.
"EWWW, no I was asking you not shitting." Wow he really IS an idiot.
"Also can you help Jimin downstairs, me and Jungkook are going to go play basketball and Jin and Rap Monster are going to go 'to the store, but J-Hope will be here." He said, honestly Scarlet looked shocked at his request.
"V?.....".
"Yeah!" he said looking content.
"....I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" She yelled.
"Also it's 'Jungkook and I' NOT 'me and Jungkook'.....idiot."
After this continued on for about a few more minutes until V got up and left with Jungkook. J-Hope and Scarlet came in and helped me down the stairs and onto the couch. We turned on the TV show 'Blood' and after an hour J-Hope and Scarlet went into the kitchen and started to dinner for the three of us. They started making kimchi and rice.
We started eating about 30 minutes later and then V and Jungkook got home and another 30 minutes later Jin and Rap Monster got home. We all finished watching 'Blood' together.

Scarlet's POV

I told Jin after the show that I wanted to take a walk.
"WAIT!" he yelled as I was about to step outside.
"Bring Jimin with you, he needs fresh air after being cooped up inside all day sick....JIMIN!!!!" I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then coming up behind me.
"Yeah?" I heard from behind me.
I turned around to see Jimin behind me.
I turned back to face Jin.
"Walk with her, I don't want her getting jumped and YOU mister need some fresh air also both of you are going to school tomorrow so don't stay out too late, okay?" He said and Jimin and I both nodded our heads.
I quickly ran to my room to put on some warmer clothes and to get my shoes, I came back downstairs and Jimin was waiting for me by the door.
"God girls take a long time to get ready." he said while I just rolled my eyes.
We walked out side and shut the door behind us, we started walking down the street we were laughing at each others jokes and stories, just getting to know each other more.
Then Jimin stopped and pulled me into a quick hug and made a heat shield, I didn't know what was going on it happened so fast. He put the shield down grabbed my hand and we started running back to the house, that's when I realized...Worgen's were after us.
I started running faster while Jimin shot fire at them while running and protecting me.
I stopped running and Jimin kept pulling my arm trying to get me to move...but I wouldn't my wings formed out of thin air again but this time I wasn't afraid. I summoned my staff and stood my ground, I had to protect Jimin.
I ran right at them as they ran at me. Our weapons made contact and at the same time our weapons were hitting I felt warmth behind me. I looked behind me to see JIMIN covering me, Jimin was covering my back while I fought the others with my staff after the battle was over Jimin came running over to me.
"Are you hurt?!" He asked as he looked at me.
I shook my head , but it wasn't the truth, Baekhyun struck me on the shoulder very badly but my armpit was covering the blood except it was dripping down my hand. Everything started going blurry as we walked, I got dizzy too.
Everything started turning black as my legs gave out and I hit the ground all I could hear was Jimin screaming my name. I felt someone pick me up and started sprinting.

I couldn't move, but I could get out a few words.
"Jimin? Where am I?...." I said still trying to stay awake.

"It's going to be alright, just hang in there Scarlet!" He sounded scared but I didn't know how much longer could hold on.
I was on the verge of death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this story and will continue to. Plz go read my friend sportsmaniac1513's book the I'm helping with. Thank you and I love you all!!!!!