Snake Bites

Crystal's POV

I woke up the next morning.

I looked next to me and saw Rose gone.  I sat up and looked around.

I felt something tight around my waist.

I looked down and saw a snake wrapped around me.  It was starting to wrap around my neck and I couldn't get it off.  I could barely breath.

I stumbled out of the room and down the stairs.

I heard someone outside.

I got light headed and fell once I got in the kitchen.

My vision got blurry.  I saw someone run over to me, they picked me up and sat me down on the kitchen counter.

They grabbed a small knife and stabbed the snake in a certain place that made it go limp.  They grabbed the snake off of me and threw it outside.

My vision came back but my head still hurt.

I saw Jungkook in front of me.

I rubbed my neck where the snake was.  He grabbed a wet towel and held it to my neck.  I flinched because the towel was freezing.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

I nodded slowly.

My vision went blurry again for a second and I got dizzy, I couldn't hear anything.  I held my head in my hand as a loud ringing noise played over and over again in my head.

Once my vision went back to normal and I could hear again, I saw Jungkook shaking my shoulders and yelling.

"CRYSTAL!" he yelled.

I finally snapped out of it.  I looked up at him as he he stopped yelling.

He stepped closer to me and quickly wrapped his arm around me.  His scent alone calmed me down.

I just sat there not knowing anything.  He stepped away and went upstairs to get some medical supplies.

I looked behind me at a painting on the wall.

I turned my head back and an old man was standing there in front of me.  He started yelling and cursing at me.  I started screaming and crying.

I heard someone yelling my name quietly while the old man was still screaming at me.

Someone grabbed my shoulders again, which scared me even more.  I eventually felt arms tightly wrap around me.

I recognized the scent and feeling from before and calmed down.

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook.  I quickly hugged him back while crying.

"You're okay, you're okay." he reassured me while rubbing my back.

After I calmed down he started  taking a look at my neck.

That's when I got a pain in my side, I fell over while screaming out in pain.  I felt like someone was burning something into my side.

Jungkook lifted my shirt up a bit and saw a bite mark on my side.

"JIN!!!!" he screamed up the stairs.

I was holding my side but he was trying to move my hand off of it so I wouldn't make it worse.

No one answered.

Jungkook grabbed a sewing needle and lightly poked the bite mark with it.

A black liquid came out of it and it hurt even more now.