Sleepwalking

YOUR POV

Negan, asked me to go on a run, as far as he knows, I slept in a warm bed, snuggled up like a little cat. It was about 5:02 a.m, when he asked me to go on the run. Juliana was still sleeping and well, I don't like waking her up. Trust me, I am 100% not a morning person, they call me, devils sleeping beauty, but trying to wake my sister, you're not really getting anywhere, she won't wake up. I don't mind the nickname, I just hate being woken up so damn early.

I make my way down the rode that I walked down millions of times, and headed to a Pharmacy. As I walked down I start to feel dizzy and lose my balance. I end up falling in the middle of the rode and sit there for a few minutes or so, then I get up again. I felt weak but kept going. As I was walking, I heard growling behind and quickly turned around, but nothing was behind me. I shake my head violently and continued on.

Once I finely made it to the pharmacy, I quickly head inside and search for medicine or any medical supplies that we may need. As I was looking, I heard growling once again and I quickly gab my gun and turned towards the noise.

"What the fuck, nothing is even there." I shout, getting frustrated

'I need to relax, you need to focus. Once you finish here you can go home and get some rest that you need.' I thought, while placing supplies in my bag that I had with me.

Once finally done, I head out of the building and make my way back to the Saviors. I heard a car in the distance, which stopped me. I kept my eyes on the rode in front of me and saw a RV coming towards me. I quickly hid in the tress beside me and watched as it passed by me. Once it did so, I quickly make my way down to the direction it went, which was no surprise, hilltop. It took me longer to run there, which is very unusual for me, since I can run pretty fast for someone who hasn't slept in over 2 months or so. Once I make it to hilltop, I sneak in threw the back, just as I did the first time and hid my face in my hoodie.

"They're here, open up!" Someone who was keeping watch, shouts.

I look up and see the same male and I did the first time, and quickly hear Jesus.

"Rick, we have a problem. You never met this guy, and I don't think the amount of knowledge or strength, you gathered from other people you delt with, will help you beat this guy. There is someone in there that could help stop this, I'm sure there is." Jesus says, trying to get this Rick guy to agree and or understand.

Rick shakes his head and leans in to Jesus and says something to him, but I didn't catch what he says.

"Daryl, me and some others will be coming coming back here later tonight. We need your doctor, ours was shot by the same person that you are trying to convince me of them having nice people. Please, she needs your help." Rick says

I listen in closely and watch for what Jesus response. He nods his head and says to them

"Alright, only because she still has sometime, come when she has any trouble of any kind. We can help her." Jesus says to Rick and the man with the crossbow, who I'm guessing is Daryl.

They thank him and head back into the RV and leave out threw the gate. Once again, I head out from the gate I snuck in and followed the RV. It wasn't that long of a run but it took some bit of the day. Once I see them enter a place that had a wall built almost all around there little town. I don't stay long and quickly started to take my leave, just as I was about to leave, everything goes black.

A/n: I know this is a very short chapter, but I will update very soon, I mean it. I will see everyone soon.