Dead to me

Recap
"Hello sweet heart, you miss daddy?"

My breath hitches and my skin crawls, and the fear creeps in.

My dad was standing in front of me.

————————

Carl's POV

"I can't find her anywhere, I've searched the enter camp, she's gone. Why did he have to say that? why does he have to say something stupid every time, he always... Y/N didn't fight back, they could have but didn't, instead they let themselves get the shit beat out of. and of course you don't listen to me, but everyone else.. yes. And where the hell does my opinion ever matter, no where; because why, because I'm still just a fucking kid huh? and he had to say something stupid.. and right after we just..."

I was pissed, I am pissed. I'm running up and down the streets of what feels like a stolen home in more than one way, I lived in an actual prison, took it from 4 people who didn't even really understand that was going on. none of these people really understand what is gong on; they want peace and yet they would kill for it? that's not peace, we have forgotten what peace is. I don't even think there is anymore hope for peace, it doesn't even sound right in a sentence anymore. My sister, Maggie and Glenn's kid, we really trapped them in this.

My stomach was aching mess... I'm no better.

"Why didn't she fight?" I scream at the top of my lungs, and I looked around, I laugh, I was so pissed, so in my head I left fucking Alexandria. It has been so quiet out lately, its almost there are no more walkers. I'm walking up and down the roads, walking in and out of the forest lining. I don't wasn't to freak out but a part of me is starting to.

'what if she went back to the saviors? what if she choose to betray us..'

"She wouldn't do that would she? Not after we just.. I'm not stupid I know what that means, all of it. She could have just run off because she was pissed right? No, I mean she could just be killing walkers, maybe that's why its quiet, right?" I'm just talking to myself at this point.

"What if she really did go back to the Saviors? I could go to HillTop? Her sister is still at our camp, there is no way she would sell out her sister." I'm rambling.

I look up to the sky, I've been out here all day, where could she be, i'm already miles out from Alexandria.

"Y/N!" I shout from the top of my lungs. as soon as I do, not even a minuet after, walkers are coming out of their hide outs.

"idiot." I hiss at myself. I just start to make my way back home, I'm running home, slicing things as I go. where the hell are they?

YOUR POV

I'm frozen.. my body is so fucking heavy right now. I can't tear my eyes away from the man infant of me. I cat blink, I can't even feel my heart pounding, my brea†h is stuck in my throat, I am so fucking still. He has a very tired, wide grin on his face, is brows lean forward almost seeming focused on my entire body. his clothes are covered in so much blood... I can't even tell the difference between what he is wearing and if it is just all blood. He looks at the male in front of me and Laughs so loudly, it vibrates through my entire body. my eyes can remove themselves, they are glued wide, my expression feels as though everything and nothing at all is going through my mind right now. He steps closer to me, just a step. I nearly jumped back into the wall behind me. He Shakes may head and opens his arms wide to me, smiling a giant smile, his voice low, dry and heavy.

"Baby Doll, come give daddy a hug, its been so long since I last saw you this close, please, won't you say hi?" He chuckles so deeply and I can feel the color draining from my face.