Moring after

YOUR POV

I can hear the echo of kids and people laughing and running. My body is warm and exposed, I squeeze the blanket and a pair of arms wrap around me and snuggles into me. I sit up and looked around the gray, cemented room and then looked down at who was laying beside me. For a minute I'm in a phase of surprise and I'm screaming internally. He smiles and looks up at me with his bight, blue eyes.

"Morning beautiful." His smile is soft and feels like honey when I see it. He sits up and kissed my shoulders and the back of my neck and a smile peeks through my lips and he laughs.

CARLS POV

Her smile is so soft and rare, her face has never seen the crease of a smile. When I kiss her shoulders and neck her body begins with their goosebumps. She shivers just a bit and I wrap my arms around her she movers her hair from her face.

"We need to get up." She says and smiles.

"You mean we can't sleep in this wonderful abs color room with amazing bed?" I said sarcastically and she rolls her eyes at me. I sit up and lean forward in her face just a bit so she has to look at me.

"Roll your eyes at me again and I'll show you what bad girls get." I grinned. Her face says nothing but her eyes say everything. She's daring me and gets in my face just for a second then whispers in my ears.

"Oh? Is that a threat or a promise, because this little bad girl doesn't give in so easily." I bite my lip and I grab a first of her hair and I pull it just a slight bit.

"Carl?"

We both stop what we are doing and look at one another, my dad was looking for me. We both get up and throw in whatever close then ran upstairs to the door. We walk out and find my dad and a few other people.

"Were you there the entire time?" He asks, starring at her and I.

"Yeah, we were fighting like always, I thought that wasn't a problem?" I asked and they look at each other then back at us.

"What?" I asked with confusion.

"I don't think that's a good idea anymore, you two fighting, from what happened yesterday I don't trust-"

"You don't trust what? Hmm? You think she will try to kill me? She hasn't so far and if Enid did do what she did that would have never happened, y/n did what she had to. She didn't even fight make much less, if you don't trust anyone is should be Enid." I argued, in nothing but rage. They were blaming her over all people, Enid just sits here and hides from everything and because someone who's seen it all and done nothing but survive they hate her.

"She let Enid beat the shit out of her.." Rick says looking at everyone.

"And none of you seem to notice she made a choice not to fight back?" Y/n is quiet behind me but then walks away. Not bothered, not hurt, nothing.

"The kid is right man, she could have easily killed Enid as easily as we kill walkers. You can't hate her for not doing what you would've done." Daryl says and my dad is quiet, his head is bowed and he's looking at me now. I roll my eyes and chase after y/n who's gone and disappeared from my sight.

"She's just a kid, like Carl, you're saying she should've killed Enid? It sounds like the killings got to you man."