Monster

WARNING! Sexual and very um... imaginative so don't say I didn't warn you.

CARL's POV

My hands touches every part of her body that I feel is safe and will allow me to. She kissed me deeply and Pulled my hair a little harder, wanting a deeper affection from me. I stop, getting a deep breath. I look at her in her eyes once and my hands slip to her thighs and lift her up getting a gasp from her. She wraps her legs around my hips and I pin her against the wall and Her eyes close. I look at her, wanting her, hungry for her. She kisses me and bites my lip hard and I moan, surprising both of us. She does it again and I grab her by the throat while only holding her with my one arm. She moans and it's sweet, and chills are racing throughout my body. She reaches for my shirt and takes off my flannel and she kisses me again biting my lip harder and pulls it. I take her to her bed and I lay her on the mattress and her hair falls around her. I hover over her and look at her, I take off my shirt and she takes off hers. She's wearing a red braw, the straps are mixed matched, one black and the other a dark blue. I touch her soft skin and kissed her body. I Kiss from her lips, to her neck and down her chest, and chills play with her moans. I rub my hands up and down her thigh and start to unbuckle her pants and start to pull her jeans off of her and I kiss her thighs, slowly and kissed her to her parts (sorry I don't like saying vagina is a weird word)  she gasps so sharply when I get closer to her. I sit up and she races to be on top of me and kisses my neck making me moan and she bites me ever time I do. she unbuckles and takes off my pants. she sits on my lap and straddles my hips, she grinds on me perfectly and I throw my head back, grabbing her ass and kissing her chest. I remove her bra and lick her nipples and she shivers and grabs a fist full of my hair. I lay her down in a quick motion her legs are still glued to me. I start to pinch and pull on her nipples. She moans so loud I cover her mouth and start to twist her nipples between my thumb and pointer finger. She moans louder and I slap the side of her has hard and she moans. I remover the rest of her and mine clothing. I place myself at her entrance and looked at her. She bites her lips and closes her eyes. I enter slowly and and she hisses just a bit, and I stop.

"Do you want me to stop princess?" I asked.

YOUR POV

I stare at him and his eyes, lust, care and fear. That's what's I saw, no hatred. He lowers himself so slowly and whispers in my ear.

"Do you want me to stop princess?" His breath tickles my ear and I kiss him.

"No sir, show me what you can do to me." I whisper back, daring him.

He slams the rest of himself in me and I scratch his back hard. As we start I feel a bit of pain, like a small sting of a needle poking you a bit over and over again but the longer we go the pain the subsides and its pleasure now. He squeezes the pillow I am laying on and pushes himself deeper in me and my legs start to shake and I can't control them. as he thrust into me he wraps my legs around him and lifts me up and puts me on top of him, and I can feel it deeper in me and I start to roll my hips. his hands are on my hips and pushes me more down and helps roll my hips. the room is nothing but gasps and moans and I couldn't last long anymore and as well as he and we finished and fell asleep in nothing but our naked self and a blanket.