Lone Ranger

Your POV

Weeks have gone by and no ones said anything about what happened or even gave little hints about it. Negan hasn't come to 'visit' since then either and I got an upfront apology from the guy I almost murdered. So far everyone is acting like nothing happened or Ricks group is everyone else won't even take a glance at me. My sister hasn't said anything ether but that's kinda normal. Out of the group Carl and Enid are the only ones who don't talk to me anymore and to be honest, I think they're dating, which makes me feel funny. They've been hanging around each other a lot more lately and would disappear for hours on end then show up out of blue with one another, laughing, making jokes, and playing with Judith together. I'm starting to feel like an outsider again and I don't like this feeling that I'm so familiar with but I have to get over with it.
I was walking along the wall (Trumps wall😂... okay I'll stop) and came across the names of all those that passed away. I stop when I saw a name was scrubbed off but the name was still barely visible, 'Glenn'. There was a bucket of water in the floor along with a rag. Picking them up I start to climb up the small latter that sat on the floor and started to scrub off Glenn's name. No one walked passed or ever came to see what I was doing so I was alone the whole time. As I finished scrubbing the last of what was visible I climb down, place the rag and buck on the floor and walk away from the seen like I did nothing. 'Maybe I should ask to go on a run... or... just go without asking, they won't notice anyways, there's too many people here.' I thought.

"...I'll just go." I said to no one really.

I head to the front gate and luckily no one was there. I quickly run towards the gate and quickly squeeze threw the small crack I made then made sure I closed it completely. I quickly look around me then started running down the street then turn into the woods. I kept running till I felt I was a good distance from Alexandria then started walking. As I walked everything was silent, no walkers, no bugs, no winds, no birds it was silent... too silent. I stopped walking and carefully looked at my surroundings, nothing moved, nothing made a sound. My face had a calm expression but my heart was pounding against my ribs. Suddenly I hear a crack towards my left and bolted not caring where I was going. The sound of rustling leaves followed close behind me and I pushed myself to run faster, soon adrenaline kicked in and I was running faster then I ever thought I could. My heart pounding agents my rib cage, my breathing all over the place, and my (h/l) (h/c) fling everywhere as it was (h/s) style. A loud gun shot was heard and my heart drops to my stomach but my legs can't stop running and I dare not to look back. I keep running and the gun shots kept going and somehow, somewhere I managed to trip over a rock or most likely my feet and started rolling brutally down a hill. My body hit rocks, sharp objects, trees and I managed to stab myself in the process. Finally I harshly hit hit by back on one more tree and stopped rolling. Tired, I laid on the dirt, leave covered ground and my body bled, ached, and bruised.

"W-what the fu-fuck?" I ground while sitting.

As I do, I also looked at what was around me and there was no sign of anyone near me anymore. As I realized how far I rolled done, it's no wonder why they ditched me. Signing I throw myself back on the floor and tried to catch my breath I lost from running and tumbling down here.

"Who... the hell... was that?" I said between breaths.

My vision began to fuzz, my breathing became slow and raspy, my head hurting I felt I might have a concussion. Forcing myself to sit up while my body yelled at me not too, I start to stand. My ankles hurt, my arms felt like I broken them in three places but I knew if that were the case I wouldn't be able to my fingers, which is what I was doing. I start to climb up the hill I so "gracefully" stumbled upon and knew it was going to be one hell of a climb.