Lone Ranger and the seeker

Carl's POV
I was walking around Alexandria with Enid. She was talking about a conversation she had with Maggie and Glen about the baby. Maggie and Glenn practically took in Enid and treat her like family. I was also told Maggie will be taking over Hilltop and Jesus will be forming an alliance will Alexandria for sure. The thing that happened with y/n and the man is still quite a stir. I haven't seen much of her since it all happened. Last time I saw her, she was wrapping her hand with boxing tape and loading a gun. She glanced at me for a small second than got up and left. My dad told me she asked if she could have a house to herself... They gave her Ron's old house. I never see her leave the place or enter it. I went to go check on her a couple of days ago but when I went she wasn't home. I waited for hours and soon night fall came and I had to leave. I don't know where she is or if she's hurt but I am worried about her.

"Carl... Carl!"

I was snapped from my thought by Enid calling my name. I blinked a few times and looked at her, a bit confused to what was happening.

"What?" I said a bit confused.

Enid sighed, shook her head and gave a small smile.

"I asked of you wanted to go out the wall?"

"Oh... umm yeah let's go." I agreed.

"Okay, you go on ahead without me. I'm going to go get some comics. Wait for me by our spot... okay?"

I nod and she runs off. Towards her house that was on the same directions of y/n. I sigh and shook my head. Dismissing the thought I had and made my way to the wall we sneak out from. I quickly climb it and was quick to climb back down on the other side. I made my way to the spot Enid found when she came out here by herself. My head kept going to y/n and wandered if she would have like to come out here too. I know she gets bored easily but would she enjoy the place they discovered? I sigh and shook my head once more.

Not long after I find the spot and sat down on the ground, leaning up agents a log that laid on the floor. Enid and I have a stash of Comics but we almost finished all of them so she wanted to get new ones she had found. I took out one of the comics I've been reading and started reading. It was oddly quiet and I mean really quiet. No birds chirped, no bug made a sound and there was no wind near. I felt uneasy but tried to brush it off as me being antsy.

Then I heard the sound of constant twigs cracking along with fast thuds like someone was running. I quickly stood up and hid in a tree that was big enough to hide me in and I waited for it to pass. I watched from inside the trunk of a tree and saw someone running then as they passed another person comes running after them. I don't move and I wait carefully until I thought I was a good enough distance from them. Then I heard panting and grunts of a female. I turn and listen, it sounded familiar, like I heard the same female pants somewhere.

Like the speed of light the memory slapped me across the face. The image of a beaten, bleeding y/n panting and grunting every time we beat her. Without thinking I start chasing after her along with the person that was chasing her too. My feet moved on it's own and I knew I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I lose site of them but then heard gunshots not too far from where I was, actually it was at my feet. I run a little faster and finally make it to a drop in the ground and there laid a breathless, beaten up, bleeding y/n. Images of that day made their way to my head once more. Guilt, anger, and fear swallow me and I quickly make my way towards her. He heat shooting drawing in walkers from every corner. At first I wasn't sure what he was shooting at till I was skinned. I winced at the pain and tackled him to the ground. He continues to try and shoot me but is unable to make a clear shot and walkers started coming after him. I run to y/n and she is barely able to keep her eyes open. I lift her like she weighed nothing less then a feather. I shot at walkers as I made my way through them. Her breathing was shallow and I don't know how long it's really been, it felt like seconds to me but I was minutes, hours. I heard screaming but ignored it and ran faster then I thought I actually could.

"What the hell happened to you?!"