The devils tears burns the ground

CARLS POV
"As a technique when i fight i slit open my wrist and shove the said wrist in the enemy's mouth so they are chocking on my own blood" Her words were cold and made my heart beat faster like it did when i was small and scared.

what has he done to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We said nothing to each other the next morning, the thought of what she has to do to survive it horrible and just terrible. I didn't get much sleep after that, nor did y/n. We sat in the room till dawn saying nothing just silence. The sun began to rise when we both decided it was best to leave. y/n is able to tell what time it is by the sun... smart she is but fucking crazy too.

"Carl... Carl!"

"What." i responded with.

"Your walkie... It's been quiet this entire time." I look at her and my heart drops.

I reach for the walkie and turned it on, just silents. My heart pounds agents my chest and i start running to Alexandria. Running as fast as i can and y/n is right behind me. Running with ease we make it home three hours before noon. We enter the gate after Maggie opened it for us.

She hugs me the y/n, and smiles at her. y/n wasn't sure how to respond so she walked away. Y/n's sister came running towards us and stops right in front of us.

"Dad came... he was looking for you. He rid the place of what it had left, leaving us very little. He took Daryl." She says and hatred fills my body.

"where's my dad?" I asked Juliana. She points to my home and i start walking. I enter my house pissed.

"Dad!" I shout.

My dad comes running down stairs with Judith in his arms. He goes to give me a hug and i let him.

"What happened to Daryl?" I asked.