Kick me

YOUR POV

I woke up and the room I was in, is silent. I quickly sit up and looked around the room.

"Morning." Said a female.

I quickly turn around and see the the female, she had a soft smile and short hair.

"I'm glad to see you are awake. They let Carl go to get some rest. I'm Maggie." She said still smiling.

I stare at her for a minute of so then nod my head. She smiles and walks over to me. I back up and she stops as well.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to untie your hands, okay." She said in a reassuring tone.

I stand still, then slowly nod my head. She starts to walk again and took out her knife. She is quick to cut off the ropes and and she places her pocket knife back in her pocket. I turned and looked at her and she gives me a plate full of food. I slowly take and I take a seat oh the floor. She leaves the room for a few minutes, then comes back with a first aid kit. I looked at her confused, and she squats down next to me.

"I'm sorry about Enid, she was only trying to help to get some answers. If you don't mind, I would like to help clean theses wounds, before they get worse." She said, looking at me with soft eyes.

I nod my head and she starts to take out some supplies from the kit.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked a bit harshly.

She laughs and answers my questions.

"This world is cruel and I get we have to fight in order to survive but your can still be nice to those around you." She said cleaning my wounds already.

"But aren't I the enemies. Aren't you supposed to hold a gun to my head and be the hell out of me, till you get what you want, then you shot me?" I asked in a bored tone.

"In some cases sure, but I'm hoping it doesn't turn out that way. I know you can be a good person and I want everyone els to know that to. I know you are trying to show that you're not afraid, not for your people, but for yourself. That is how you survived this world and that's how you will continue to survive. My people, are good people, who just want to protect each other. Please understand this."

I sat quietly, listening to what she had to say. This woman kinda reminded me of of someone I knew, but I didn't want to think of who.

"Maggie, it's time to work." Said Rick.

She nods and stands up. She reaches her hand out for me and I slowly take it. We start to walk out, Maggie in front of me and Rick behind me. I silently follow them and we walk back to the room, where they had beaten me before. Once we entered, an older woman was there along with, Carl, Enid, Daryl, Rick, Maggie and a Korean dude.

"Tie her to the chair." Rick orders.

Daryl and Carl listen to him and within a blink of an eye, I'm sitting and tied to the chair. I roll my eyes and prepare myself for what's to come.

"Carol, she's yours." Said Rick.

The woman nods and walks towards me. Her face seemed kind but her eyes made it seamed, the Devil himself was terrified.

She kneels down pulls out her pocket and aims at my eye. One slight mover and I won't have a left eye anymore. I stay still and sad nothing.

"How did you find our camp?" She asked in a threatening way.

I say nothing and Carol starts to slide the blade on my cheek and I try my best not to grunt in pain, but I end up doing so.

"Fine, you don't want to talk, then we will beat it out of you, Enid." Carol says then calls out the girl.

Enid walks up to me and Carol moves from her spot. Enid starts to punch me repeatedly and I start to bleed from my noes, but I still don't say anything.

"Fine, your want to be a bitch, then I can be one too." Said Enid.

She walks over to the corner of the room and grabs a crow bar, then walks back over to me.

"Why were you at our gate?" She said giving me a glare.

I say nothing, then a wave of pain hits my arms then my stomach, my face and soon my whole body aches. I grunt with every hit that lands on my body and it felt like this was going on forever. I look over at Maggie and she looked as if this didn't bother her, I start to cough up blood and I start to speak.

"Y-you're right M-Maggie, these are some n-nice People." I said still coughing up blood.

Maggie turns away and the Korean dude hugs her and whispers kind words in her ears. Enid races the crowbar in the air, ready to hit me when Rick stops her. 

"Please, we don't want to do this to you. Just tell us what we need to know and all this pain can end." Rick said. 

I say nothing and I slump in the chair. Rick nod to Enid to continue, then someone knocks on the door. Everyone stops what they are doing and Rick opens the door. A man walks in and start talking.

"Once Maggie is  ready to have her baby, everyone will prepared to help with the situation." Said Jesus.

Rick thanks him and I look up, still slouch over in the chair. Jesus looks at me and his eyes widen. I let my head fall back down. He quickly grabs a knife the it in his pocket and runs to untie me but Rick stops him.

"What the hell are you doing." Asked Jesus.

"We need information from her and we need to know who she and what group she is in." Said Rick, blocking him from passing threw.

"So you beat her!?" Jesus slightly shouts.

Rick nods and try's to keep Jesus's calm.

"You idiot, do you know who that is, do you know what you just did?" Jesus asked with worry in his eyes.

Rick and everyone looks at him confused the. Jesus blurts if out.

"That is Negan's daughter, she was the one I was telling you about, the one that can help us live in peace with Negan." Jesus said.

Rick eye widen and Jesus is able to squeeze threw the small crowed of people.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jesus asked worried.

I nod my head and he quickly unties me, Maggie and the Korean guy, helps as well. Once I was untied, they help me out of the seat and quickly noticed I couldn't walk. Jesus picks me up bridle style and Maggie follows us out of the the building. Once I'm out Jesus asks from Maggie, and Daryl to come with him. The two nod and we head to the gates.

Rick stops Carl, which causes all of us to stop. Rick hands Carl a gun and we starts moving again. My body ached with every step we took and Jesus took note.

"Just hang in there y/n we are going to get you to Hilltop soon, okay." Jesus said.

"Her name is y/n?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, and you and your group members are stupid to have beat her like this. What were you thinking" Jesus said. Hilltop was pretty far away and it was going to take awhile to get there.

"She wasn't answering any questions we asked her, we thought she was a spy for another group, we didn't know she was with Negan. Don't blame Maggie, she was against it, she wanted to get answers a different way." Daryl said.

"Still, I juts hope she can forgive you." Said Jesus.

After awhile we make it to hill top and there gates open right away. Jesus hands me over to Daryl and asked him to follow him, and asked Maggie to wait for him. She nods and we head to the doctor.

A/n: this is another shitty chapter and I kept changing it over and over and yet I still don't like it. Anyways, I will be writing another chapter for (saved Chandlerxreader) if you guys want to read it, it's also pretty shitty. Anyways see you guys later byeee