Psycho

YOUR POV
"What are you doing!"

"Don't tell him, he'll kill me if he found out I was doing this." The man breaks out in nothing but cold sweat.

The other stairs at him like he's stupid than looks at me.

"What are you doing in here with her? Did she say anything to you?" The other man shakes and I'm pretty sure he's about to shit himself. And he just stutters everything.

"She didn't say anything to me, she didn't even touch me, I swear.." his face is pale and the other man just stairs at him.

"Alright fine, we say nothing about this, got it?" The man lets go of the quivering man and looks at me.

I stand up and stair at them for a small second then smiled.

"You are going to stay here and not say a word do you understand me? Jesus what were you thinking! Do you realize if I wasn't the one that found you, you could've beaten to death either by her or.." The taller male paces back and forth and yelling at the other.

"Relax Negan isn't that bad, he knew where I was. You're being dramatic alright, for fuck sakes chill out you little bitch." I was annoyed at this point, Negan is at my limit and if I stay in here for another fucking second I'm going to fucking lose my shit.

They look at each other then look at me, the oldest he smiles.

"You want out?" He asks with what feels like dark thoughts.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I growl.

"Brother leave, I'll make sure she's quiet." He smiles looking down at me.

"What are you going to do?" The younger one asked I'm a shaky tone.

"Leave I'll handle this."

The younger one leaves, leaving us in the room alone and I stair up at him, his eye darken and he smiles at me. My insides turn and I could feel what he was thinking, I back away from him, I had no weapon, nothing to use, all I had was myself.

"Come here beautiful." He creeps towards and I held my breath and my body didn't stop, it moves slowly back on its own and my breath is stuck in my throat. His eyes glisten with everything but purity.

"Stay the fuck away from me." I grit my teeth and I keep my distance.

"What's wrong? I'm just going to make sure you're okay and quiet." He laughs and I curl my fingers in a fist and I'm focused on everything he does, his moves, where he's looking, his face everything.

"You won't win." I said in warning.

He stops and watches me, my body is stiff and waiting for anything, anything at all. He comes running and I step out of his way, making him run into a wall but just barely. I run heading for the wide open door. My hair is grabbed tight and I'm thrown to the ground nocking the wind out of me. He's on top holding me down, kissing my neck. I bite his shoulder and reach for anything in his pocket. I reach a knife and stab him in his side, twisting it and pulling it back out. I kick him off and tried getting up. Again he grabs my hair holding me down, his grip tightened and I tried to kick him off, punching him but nothing works. I use the knife and cut his hand getting him to let go and I run and he comes chasing after me. I turn around and run at him, stabbing him once more and I stair into his eyes, I twist the knife and I take it out and he falls at my feet and I breath out.

I'm in the middle of a white hallway with windows and I'm looking down at him I stab him in the head and look for his weapons and grab whatever he has and I throw his body out the window. I walk to an empty room and into the bathroom and I pull my hair into a ponytail and I chop it off using the knife I stole and in comes the man I never wish to see, the man that was supposed to be dead from the beginning.

"Hello sweet heart, you miss daddy?"

My breath hitches and my skin crawls, and the fear creeps in.

My dad was standing in front of me.