Sing me a pretty lullaby

RECAP: "Let's go and stay low." my sister whispered.

i follow what she says and we make our way around the gates, cutting an opening for us to get in and get out. We sneak in and just as we do bullets sing in the air and we take cover. we shoot back but with it just being the two of us we only hit five out of the nine.

"stop!"

Everything stops and everything is quiet, no moaning not even a drop of a bullet was heard.

"Who the hell is shooting up all my men?"

"who the hell is that?" i whispered.

"don't know, sounds like a prick though." my sister whispers.

"We can sneak out the way we came but carefully and quietly okay?" She says looking around, like a hawk.

"That is the only way to live in this world isn't?" I spit. My sister looks at me then look back around.

"You go first, you're the youngest, and the shortest, so you go first." she says and i huff.

"you're older, you get out first, if they see you, you can't hide. If they see me, I can hide in the grass." I said and my sister starts to argue.

"you're safety is more important to me right now." my sister sighs.

"Too bad. Suck my dick." I whisper before I run forward and shoot my gun in the air. My sister clicks her tongue and quickly makes her way out.

when i see she does i dive into the ground and hide in the grass. I hold my breath waiting for anything else. in the corner of my eyes and I can see men looking out in the fields over the gates. looking for any kind of movement of any kind. I starts to crawl on my stomach, heading back to the way we came. But that's when i heard growling next to me. i turn and find walkers getting in, making their way towards everyone Looking for us. I jump to my feet on the first scream i heard. i run and make it to the gate and get out. my sister grabs my arms and we start running again, shooting every walker in our sight.

"stop or we shoot."

AN: Guys, i suck. i keep forgetting to write the next update. i'm so sorry. lol i'll get back into it i swear. well got to go. in class.

Reagene
over
and
out