Let It Burn

YOUR POV

"Get up!... I said get the hell up!"

"I swear you're just as worthless as your mother."

I was quick at my fathers orders and stood up. Juliana, my sister was quicker at doing so. Her breathing was quick while mine was calm. I could almost hear the sound of her heart beat from where I was standing, which could have been 4 feet away from her. We were out hunting but weren't really. My father handed my sister and I a gun and told us to doge every bullet and if we don't... we were shot. It's wouldn't be the first time this happened. For one of my sessions dad locked me in a tin full of freezing water then after an hour or so. He would pull me out and stab me, shoot me, whip me, beat me or do all those things for the hell if it. It was mine turn to doge and my sister was ruthless. With every move I made she watched me closely like a hawk waiting for it's next meal. My stomach turned at the thought of my sister just shooting me because father told her to. I was able to doge every bullet I could only letting four hit me while sister had one. The point of this exercise was to be quick and learn how to shoot a gun without hesitation. I will admit my sister is better then me when it comes to me but I'm faster. She was so focus on shooting me she didn't realize there was an opening. I run and stab her, yes stab with a real knife. She falls to the ground and I watch. As she bleeds I take the gun from her hand and point it at her head. I shoot and she dodges with ease ignoring the pain and knife in her left side. Frustrated I point the gun at her and shoot but like before she is able to avoid it.

"Stop dogging it!" I shout out of anger.

I shoot rapidly, pulling the trigger without warning not caring what I shot. My father comes up behind me and I am quick to point at him, still shooting. He dogged it and tackles me to the ground. I drop the gun and tried to reach for it but my sister got it before I could.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I'll kill you!  I'll shoot you! I'll stab you! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my head was pounding, my throats burned.

I repeatedly kicked, punched and laughed at my dad. My dad doesn't like talking about what happened but my sister told me everything she remembered. I don't remember any of it. I blacked out after the second time I was shot. My sister said my laugh was like a mad mans, blood shot eyes, my laugh sounded like the devil on a good day, her words not mine. After my father tackled me he had to hand cuff my feet and hands together but I kept fighting. He threw me hard agents the ground as hard as he could. But it wasn't for abuse, he didn't it to knock me out of whatever I was in. It didn't work.

When I finally came too my dad had a busted lip, a black eye and a scratch that covered his left cheek and the whole left side of his neck. I was tide up to a chair. My memory was hazy and my head pounded. I didn't feel like myself for four months but I had to get over it. After that day my dad kept me locked up in the cellar. He gave pills of different colors and had different affects. I thought I was bound to over dose at some point, but that wasn't my fate. I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone, see anyone. I was being punished for everything I did. I wasn't allowed  to eat, sleep or see sun light for five weeks. My body was frail, sensitive and weak. While I was stuck down there I had to fight my father over and over and over again. He was the only one I was allowed to see and I didn't enjoy any of it. If I were to fall to my knees I would be beaten. If my stomach were to make any sound, I was beaten. I was tortured for the things I did, things I don't even remember, I was told second hand... isn't that fair? I thought I was being treated this way for trying to kill my sister... I was wrong. My father was doing this to me because I scratched him.

"Get up! Get the hell up before I beat you till your body gives out! What's wrong? Out of breath?" My father asked me but it wasn't in his harsh tone, it was more of a soft curious voice.

I nod my head like an idiot. My father smiles and holds his hand out. Me never having someone do this for me was confused and worried. My father noticed.

"Come one take my hand... you can rest for the rest of the day... okay?" I took his hand but was on high alert for what he might do.

He helps me to the old dirty mattress I have been sleeping on since he build this place. He lays me down and raps me up in a blanket and gives me some water. I didn't know what to do. My father has never been the one to care for me or my sister, only when we're around my mother.

After a few sips of water, I had a hand full of pills my father had been giving shoved down my throat. I cough and spit them out as fast as I could. My father shoves me to the ground and shoves every pill I spit out and more down my throat.

Flash back/ dream over

"Will she wake up?"

"I don't know. She lost a lot of blood and I was barely able to help regain it. I'm not sure when she'll wake up but she will."

"Damnit y/n. Always getting into trouble like we wouldn't notice. Please wake up, please."

"Can we bring her home?"

"You can take her home if you like but I think it's best for her to stay here till she wake up. It's up to you."

"Can we please take her home. Daryl help me please."

"Alright. Rick, Michone grab the left side of the sheets. Juliana and I got this side."

"Alright."

"Dad don't move her. You heard what he said, its best to keep her here till she wakes up."

"Carl."

"Juliana, Daryl. Just let her stay here another night and tomorrow if she doesn't wake up we can take her home. I won't leave her side tonight I'll be right here."

"...F-Fine. You stay here and do not move from here, got it."

I could hear everyone around me but I couldn't wake up. Their voices echoed and I wanted nothing more bit to open my eyes and say hey. My sister sounded pissed, like I ruined her first date or something, more like something. Rick and Michone didn't say much but would talk to the doctor about me. Carl... I could feel his hand on mine. I wanted to grab ahold of it and never let go. I don't know how I got here or what happened but I wanted to see him so bad. I wanted to see his stupid smirk on his face, I wanted to hear his snarky comments. I wanted to see Judith, Daryl, Rick, Michone, Maggie, Glenn, Carol, even Enid. I wanted to see them and just say hi. I've got to wake up, wake up.

"You're not going anywhere till I teach you a lesion you piece of shit."

A/n: hey guys. It's been awhile but I'm slowly starting to come out of my writers block. I'm a bit upset and some of you may be to if you saw the episode. I'm not giving any spoilers but if you haven't watched it, you need to. You don't want to miss it. Anyways, yeah. I'll talk to everyone later. See ya.

Reagene
over and out