Hide and Seek

{Recap}

"Let the fuck go of me!" I shout hitting him in the head with the handle of my gun but he doesn't budge

"Please! I know, I know, I know i'm pitiful but I can help you, I  can help you get out, please just dont kill me please, I don't want too  die yet, please." He's tugs and wrinkles my dirty rugged shirt, the  wholes that were planted from many events before this one, stretches to  much bigger ones from the mans tugging and pulling. tears are pulling at  his eyes and I could almost feel his heartbeat through his chest to my  leg, I feel almost empowered, its disgusting to feel this way to  something so pathetic as this.

I can start to hear everyone running to put out the fires, eventually one of them are going to bust in here to tell this piece of shit to come and help. i turn back to the covered window then look back at the door.

"Hey Sir bitch a lot, how far down is the door to getting outside?" i ask keeping my gun pointed at him.

"what did you call me?" he looks up and i kick him off and grabbed him by the hair on the top of his head and held a knife to his throat keeping my eyes on the door.

"answer my fucking question i don't need someone so bitchy they cant take a petty little insult. Either you help me get the fuck out of here no matter what or i slit your throat wide open i could swim in all the blood you are dripping and use your body as a stepping stool and leave you to turn to a walker so you can rip the next person you see. What's it going to be." i push in the knife into his skin with every word i say and hes trying to remove my arm off from his head and i could see the blood leak all over my knife and arm.

"OKAY! Please stop! I'll help you please just stop, please." His nails are digging into my hand, tearing my skin and causing me to bleed.

i throw him the floor and grab him by his shirt caller and i drag him to the door. He doesn't know rather to lay there and let him be dragged or give crawling a chance. hes holding his neck, trying to get up, and while keep up. he's coughing and tripping over his feet, the most pathetic human i ever fucking met.

"Will you fucking get up already? Seriously you would think by your age you would learn how to fucking walk" I pull him up by the caller and his shirt gets caught in the gash i gave him and he yelps in pain, it echos the room. i turn and look at his slowly and i stair him deep in his eyes, he tears up and covers his mouth, trying to say, im sorry i wont speak.

i slam his body against the door and he covers his mouth trying to keep from making a sound from pain, the doorknob is jambed into his side hip where your hipbone should be.

"That's payback from eairler, Open the door and see if the coast is clear and we will make our move." I whispered in his ear and he does exactly that, turning his head facing the door. He opens the door slowly and peeks out, little by little. Eventually opening it, you could see and hear everyone screaming and shouting, you could even feel the warmth from everything burning, and as soon as we stepped out into the hallway the smoke and the fumes start to burn my eyes and his, we cant breath.

I hold onto him and i keep my knife pressed against the back of his neck, right next to the gash i already gave him. I could feel his body shaking underneath my hand and blade. He doesn't weep or whine, the more he moves the more the blade slices into his skin. we stop at the end of the warm, lit hallway and the smoke is our is our getaway car speaking metaphorically of course. I shove another rag of alcohol and bleach in a bottle and i toss it down the hallway we just ran down and we make a hard right bringing use to a small hall with elevators, then he grabs my arm and pulls me down behind the wall the cuts into the doorway.

I go to hit him in the face with one of the bottles i have collected from the closet and he grabs me, covering my mouth and holds me close to his body. I squirm violently and he holds me tighter, my back against his body than i hear him. i could feel his hands tightening to what almost feels like hes going to crush my skull.

"where are you Y/N!"

His voice booms over the burning building, the echos of the screams and flickering flames almost silent at the sound of his voice, i stop squirming, i stop kicking, i stop blinking, i stop breathing. everything feels like its forever, like time took a second to breath in its own type of air. we could hear his footsteps slowly start to walk away from us and we continue to sit behind the wall that protect us from him seeing us. his grip doesn't ease till the echos of his boots seem so far away that the silents couldn't pick a pedal of sound. I jump from his arms turning to face him as quick as i could with my gun pointing at his face and his hands are raised above his head. his face was as pale as mine and his body shakes. we were hiding from my father.

"Let's go." I speak and he's up in the second the word let's exists my lips. He opens the fire escape door and we start running Dow the steps, turning to lock the door shut with the chains it hangs with. I'm throwing random chemicals everywhere and il just throwing bottles of fire and bleach everywhere and the stair case runs with color of orange and red. We could hear the doors and people trying to push them open, it felt like we couldn't run fast enough but we make it out the building we keep running for what it feels like and our lungs burn with the crisp clean air and we fall on the floor gasping for air. I flip over on my back and look at the building, you could see people trying to break open windows and you can see people running from left and right.

"Get up, we have to get further away." I gasp and I grab him by his shirt collar and I drag him with me, crawling and trying to stand him and I start to drag my feet forcing myself to keep going, I fall bringing us both down.

I could see the building burning, it looked like a bank or what it could have been at one point. It's burning big, burning the trees and grass that was growing around it.

"We have to keep going if they find us they would have been no point of escaping in the first place." He huffs and he's now dragging me by my shoulders trying to get me out, everything that happened to me during our first meet with Rick and his people are starting to hit my right in the gut.
"I'm going to kill them." I hiss out of frustration, getting up as I do and we both start running.

A/n: Im sorry it take so long to write these chapter I will really start trying to write some more I appreciate everyone being patient with me, I hope you like!!

Creep over and out