I don't wanna die

A/n: I want to give Chandler Riggs a huge happy birthday. I know he's heard this all today from millions of fans and I know he will never see this but I still want to wish him a huge happy birthday. I can't believe he's 18 already, I was 8 years old and he was 11 when I first saw him on the walking dead. Now I'm 14 and he's 18 god, it feels like he was just 11 years old yesterday. He will forever be my little 11 year old Chandler. I hope you had an amazing birthday day I hope all your life brings you joy, now I'm going to go cry and write this chapter for all you lovely Chan fans. Here you go.

YOUR POV

"What the hell?"

Was the only reaction I had. There were tree trunks all over the rode, blocking us from getting to HillTop.

"There's another way, we can go that way." Rick said, while he backed away.

I was slightly confused on who did this but I knew in the back of my mind it had to have been my father. As we drove to the other exit, I turn to look at Maggie, she was being conferred by Glenn, Abraham, Sasha, Aaron, Eugene, and Daryl, Michonne, Carl and I were upfront with Rick. As we drove another exit, I noticed people and so did everyone that was in the front. Rick drove a little closer.

"What do we do now?" Someone asked

"Now we end it." Carl whispers and looked to his dad. They both nod and we're getting up and about to exit the R.V, I was following but then Carl stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"Stay here, if they see you, they will threaten to shoot at first sight, the way you look, they will think we kidnapped you and beat you for the hell of it. Then they will take you away." Carl said about to leave.

"I can convenience them otherwise, just let me go with them and-."

"NO! They will want to take you and keep you with them and you are not leaving my site, you will stay here and you will not move till I come back got it!" Carl slightly shouts.

I nod and he closes the door. I quickly made my way to the front of the R.V and watched them.

"Do want this to be your last day on earth?" Rick shouts.

They start talking back and forth and next then g I new, they were back in the RV. Rick starts to back out and we head for another exit. I was starting to get worried about Maggie. She was getting really pale and I was scared for the baby. As we drove to the other exit the more my stomach turned. I had a bad feeling and it was making feel weak. I closed my eyes and took in deep breaths.

"You okay?" Carl asked

"Yeah, just a bit worried is all." I said with a fake smile

"So she does have a heart." Carl laughs, I laughed as well

"She's going to be fine, we will get her there in no time. She could use some hope." Carl said, smiling at me.

"Was that little pep talk for me or was it for you?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"I guess it's for both." Carl said, while looking at his hands.

I smile and turned to Maggie. She's sick but she keeps smiling, she's a really strong person. We come to a stop and I'm the first one off the RV. There were walkers blocking our path, I was going to to kill one but then someone grabs my hand and pulled me back. I turn and it's Carl. I have him my 'what the fuck' look and he points to to the trees and the bridge that was over us, indicating that there might be someone watching us. I nod and we slowly moved away from the walkers. Then we heard shouting. We all turn to the bridge and a guy is hanging by his neck. I couldn't recognize who it, but I guess Rick knew. We all head back into the van and it started getting dark fast. Rick comes up with an idea that will cause Carl, Abraham, Glenn, Michonne, Aaron, Daryl, Sasha, Rosita, and him, to carry Maggie on a stretcher to Hilltop, since we weren't that far. And Eugene and I will stay with the van to protect it. I protested.