Wake

Y/n's POV

"keep running. Don't stop running." she shouts.

"where are we going?!" i shout.

"come on don't stop running. we will be safe soon. just don't stop running." My sister says as she continues to drag me behind her.

We were running from walkers, they were after us and our car broke down not too long ago. It's dark and i can't see. the moon was covered by the clouds, giving us on a mere imagine of what was in front of us.

"Julie." I whispered.

"quiet." My sister whispered and we come to a halt, hiding behind a tree. I am forced quiet and am told to climb the tree. we do and once done we do not  make a sound, and we do not move.

all around us we hear the moaning and groaning of walkers. It was uncomfortable and loud, trying to calm are rapid panting. soon the noise subside and the sun was beginning to rise, we had been running all night long. it was nearly an hour we were hiding in the tree. as the sun rose we could see building not too far from us and plenty of cars too.

"How many of them do you think actually have gas?" i whispered to my sister.

"Not sure, no harm in finding out though." She sighs.

we climb down and start making our way towards the building.

once in its presence gates stood all around the building, protecting it.

"Let's go and stay low." my sister whispered.

i follow as she says and we make our way around the gates, cutting an opening for us to get in and get out. We sneak in and just as we do bullets sing in the air and we take cover. we shoot back but with it just being the two of us we only hit five out of the nine.

"stop!"

A:N: Very short chapter but i wanted to put something up for christmas. anyways guys merry christmas