Crossfire

YOUR POV
RECAP: After I finished gathering items from the old store, I decided to head to another building that was about a mile or three away from where I was, I didn't feel like walking home just yet. As I was walking, I hear faint chatter and tried to follow were it was coming from. As I followed it, the talking got a little louder, but I couldn't tell we're it was coming from. They stop talking and I could hear footsteps coming towards me and I quickly clime up a tree that was near me. I sit quietly and wait for whoever was coming to pass by.

20 minutes passed by

"I think they are gone now." I whispered very lightly to myself.

I wait a few more minutes then finally I clime down. I look around to check if the close is clear, but then, I hear a vehicle drive past and I quickly turn to see who it was, to my surprise, it was a van. I hide myself behind the tree I was just in and wait for the van to pass by, which it does quickly and I Come out of hiding.

"Weird...I haven't seen people other then ours.....who are they?" I ask myself

I shrug and looked up at the sky, and decided that it was best to head home. As I was making my way home, a thought hit me.

"Isn't...that were......hilltop is."

My eyes widen at the idea and I quickly turn and run towards the direction of hilltop.

"You bastards better not be doing anything stupid" I say to whatever was listening to me, most likely no one.

As I continued to run, I hear groaning and I turn and notice a walker.

"Where the fuck were you when I was fucking bored!?" I question the Walker.

The only response I got from it was just it's annoying moans and groans. I stop running to kill it then start running again.

Time skip brought to you by Negan and his relationship with his bat

"Finely~" I sigh out, as I try to catch my breath.

I sneak to the back and clime the gate, thankfully no one was there guarding it. As I make my way out from behind the buildings, I cover my face with my f/c jackets hood and put my head down. I start to walk around when I heard someone shout, "THEY ARE HERE". I look up and to my surprise, I showed up before the van did. I then hear someone call out to Jesus and I turn to who was calling him. It was an older man, with some of theses other guys.  A man with a crossbow walks up next to the guy that called out to Jesus.

"He must be the leader?" I asked myself.

Suddenly Jesus comes out and asked them to follow him. They hesitated for a second then they follow him. I was a bit curious and decided to follow them. As I was doing so, I hear people start to whisper and point to the people walking with Jesus.

"It's there first time coming here, but not there first time meeting Jesus.....what is your game, what are the rules.....do you mind if I play as well?" I whispered to myself.

I look up at the sky and decided I needed to head home. I go to the back of the buildings where I came in from and climbed to the other side to go home, I ran all the way there.

Once I finely reached home, I head to my dads building and brought him the supplies I gathered. As I was walking there, an older male comes up to me and slaps me on the ass. I turn around and give him a death look and he quickly walks away. I sigh and continued to walk to my dad.

'Fucking perv' I thought.

The male was known to be the perv and the drunk of the, well I guess you can say town. He sexually harassed every girl his eye catches and it pisses me off. As I got closers to dads, I calmed myself and put everything I saw today, to the side and walked in. As I do, he looks up at me and smiles.

"Your back....I might have thought for a second that you left me." Negan laughs and stand up from his chair he happened to be sitting in.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked with boredom in my voice.

"*chuckles* Just a thought." He says smiling a bit.

We stand in silence but then Negan broke it.

"What to you so long? You didn't see any trouble that I need to know about..did you?" Negan asked, getting closer to me.

As he asked his last question, the image of the men that went to go see Jesus at Hilltop, popped in my head. I stayed silent and Negan continued to get closer to me, trying to get whatever I saw or did out and tell him. I shake the feeling and rolled my eyes.

"No your highness...I didn't. Now if you excuse me..I have somewhere more important to be then be your shit hole of a room." I say and walk out.

Negan says nothing els and I make my leave. As I walk to my room, I look for my older sister, but I can't find her.

"She doesn't have watch..does she?" I asked myself while looking around.

I shrug and decided to go to my room. Once I was there, I threw myself on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, thinking. 'If they met Jesus before, then they had to have been on a run. The fact that they showed up at hilltop shows that they are planing something. But what is it?' I thought.

I turn to my side and kept thinking, 'if we were going to have to fight for this place, then I have to be prepared. And I don't like losing a fight.' As I thought about it, I started to fall asleep. I take a deep breath in and let my eyes close, bringing me into a peaceful sleep.

A/n: sorry this took so long to write, I just haven't been feeling all that great and didn't want to write up till now. I will start my next chapters after this. See your fan children later. Byyyeeee