And so we come home

NEGANS POV

"Good evening Rick and his bag of shit town. I've been needing to speak with you all about what you owe me." I shout as I enter the gates of Rick and his peoples home. Rick is already standing in front of me with that damn stink eye him and his son have.

"You already picked up everything we have. You did more then take what's needed." Rick says while staying a good distance away from me.

I laugh, "Well I'm back for more. Do you have what I need?" I ask

Rick moves as if he's uncomfortable, 'he's pissed off... perfect.' I thought.

"Well little Ricky? Where's my food?" I ask while I hold Lucile in my hand.

"We don't have it." Rick shouts.

My blood boils and I walk towards Rick swinging Lucile around.

"You want to run the by me again." I whisper as I stand right in front of him.

"We don't have it." Rick says as he looks me dead in the eyes with disgust.

I suck my teeth and smile.

"You don't have huh? Well until you have what I want... boys." I say and the boys wrestle Daryl to the ground. Rick and a few of his people step up and the rest of my people point their guns at him.

"You will get him back after I get what I asked for." I say once more and leave.

Juliana is shoved into the car with me and we drive off. She says nothing but sits quietly and looking straight ahead as we drive.

"Where's your sister?" I ask

"She went out on a run... she's not going to be very happy with you when she finds out you messed with Rick and his people." Juliana says bluntly.

"I'm shitting my pants thinking about it." I laugh.

Juliana says nothing more but a simple "careful". I sigh and kept laughing.

Juliana's POV

"Careful." I whispered. Negan heard me just fine but laughed. 'Idiot' I thought.

~~flashback~~

"Juliana... where are you?!...Juliana!" I could hear my little sister shout.

I was asleep and wasn't expecting to get captured by assholes.

"Juliana!"

"Go shut up that stupid girl. She's going to bring out the walkers." One of the two men say as they stood guard.

My mouth had an old rag in it and my hands were tired up to a tree. 'How pathetic,' I thought.

I'm forced to stay quiet for if I didn't they would kill y/n. I'm wanting to scream. Every bone in my body says too but my mind says trust her.

I close my eyes to calm myself and when I open then again I see the men are gone. My sister appears from no where and she runs to me. She was so young.

"I'm gonna get you out okay?" She says sweetly and I nod. Just as she's about to cut the rope one of the men jump out and tackles her to the ground. She squirms to get out of their grump but she is unable to.

I spit out the dirty old rag and I shout.

"Don't let him wi-." I'm punched across the face hard and I fall to the ground.

"Juli!" My sister shouts.

She forces the man off and goes after the man that hurt me. He was kicking me, beating me with all his might. With all is anger. With everything he had he beat me.

"Don't touch her." My sister growls.

The men turn to look at her and laugh.

"You don't scare me kid." My sisters hand twitches and so do her lips.

She flips her pocket knife out and smiles the devils smile.

"Not yet." She runs at the men trying to slash and punch the men. They doge some but not all. She jumps on one of the guys back and brakes his back by pushing him down, while also holding up is head. Then she slits his throat open.

She looks up and goes after the other man. She cuts open her wrist and jumps on the males back. Shoving her red water fall wrist in the males mouth and he starts choking on it. He falls backwards landing on my sister. She gasps as the air was forced out of her. She quickly stood back up and ready herself. Breathing heavy wiping blood from her mouth. The man stairs at her terrified but ready himself.

"The devils singing." I whisper.

She runs after him and aims for his legs. She succeeds. She slices both of them and let him stroggle for a moment then goes after his arms. Her movement are quick and inhuman. He grabs his arms and tried to reach out to her, she slices his fingers off. He screams and falls to the ground. She runs up behind him and smiles. She pulls his hair so he looks up at the sky.

"Are you scared now?" She slices his neck ever so slowly that he could feel everything.

My eyes widen with fear.

'What happened to you?... what did he do to you?'