12 Through 15

A/n: I was asked by @gold1222222 to update another chapter. So here it is, and thanks for reading my book, now here's a chapter for you.

YOUR POV

"I just hope she can just pretend this never happen and will be nice enough to still try and help you." Said a male

"What do you mean just pretend none of this ever happened? You don't think she will forgive us?" Said another male

"We can't worry about that now. For now, we need to make sure she gets better and she is able to walk again. We can deal with the rest later." Said a female

I felt like everything was echoing all around me. I couldn't pin point who's voice was coming from where and it was frustrating me, but the voices were becoming more clear and I was able to tell what gender it was.

"Do you think she will be okay?" Said another female

"She's going to be fine, she's been threw a lot worst then you think she has. But trust me when I say this, you best pray when she wakes up, she doesn't want to play her game of tag." Said, I'm guessing Jesus.

"What do you mean by that?" Said a male

"Y/n may be y/a but she is lot more stronger then all of us combined, mentality and physically. Which means, no matter how much you beat her or torture her, she wasn't going to give you what you wanted." Said Jesus.

I was able to hear things a lot more clearer now and I was finally able to open my eyes. Once I did, there was no more talking and no sudden movement. I looked around the room, and saw what pissed me off. Carl, Rick, Maggie, Enid, Daryl and Jesus, were all in the room I was in. I look towards Jesus, giving him my death glare, but he didn't seem to fazed by it.

"I'm leaving." I said, a bit annoyed that they all just showed up and pretended to care.

"No wait y/n, the doctor said you can't leave your bed yet, you are not completely healed yet." Jesus calls out as I'm already half to the door.

"I feel fine." I said

"You really shouldn't leave yet." Jesus said, almost in a begging tone.

I was about to open the door but Rick stood in front of it. I gave him a bored look and went to open the door anyways, but then I'm picked up and place back in bed. I looked to who put me back and it was Carl. I looked at him confused but didn't say anything.

"Stay." Was all Carl said then sat in a chair next to my bed.

I huff and did what he told. I look to Jesus and he starts talking.

"These people are from Alexandria, and they need your help." Jesus said.

I burst out laughing and looked at him, like he was crazy.

"Y/n I know it's stupid to ask for help after what they did, but this involves all of us, including hilltop. Your father could end up hurting our people. Please, your father listens to you." Jesus plead.

"If you know it's stupid then why ask me? And Negan doesn't listen to me." I said a bit annoyed.

"Your sister, do you think she could help." Jesus asked, with a small bit of hope dancing in his voice.