Return my faith, then being me Death

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to DakoIAm who has been patiently waiting for me to update. Sorry to keep everyone waiting. here you guys go.

CARL'S POV
After explaining everything to me, I couldn't breath from anger that was pumping throughout my body. I turn to speak with y/n but she wasn't anywhere near me.

"Y/n?" I call out loud enough for anyone to hear me. I look around the area i was in, nothing.

"where the hell did she go?"

Y/N'S POV

It didn't take long for me to sneak over the fence that kept all the secrets behind it. It was around noon when Alexandria was gone from my sites. I was listening to the conversation Carl and his dad were having. I was running the entire way, never stopping. My gun in hand, i didn't even realize i had it out till i shot a walker clean in the head. The more pissed i got the faster i ran. My fuel was anger, nothing was stopping me. My legs carried me with ease and never faulted, never giving up because of how fast i was going. After what felt like an hour or two, i make it... home.

"Negan! Come out come out wherever you are!" I shout at the gate. Negan reviled himself with his leaning pastor and a sly smile i his face.

"Hello y/n" He says.

"I want him." i said still with my gun in hand. Negan looks at me confused for a moment then smiles.

"You mean Daryl. What for. i haven't hurt him." He laughs.

My fingers twitch in the trigger, it felt like home when they twitch, satisfying and sweet.

"I want Daryl." i said once more.

"Did you run all the way here? Wow your legs girl! Amazing!" He mocks.

"Give. me. Daryl." i said slowly and walked towards him. Everyone points their guns at me but i did not fear death or their bullets.

"Why do you want him for? Rick and his group disrespected me, They didn't have what i asked." He says, trying to defend himself.

"You went too soon." I hissed.

I point my gun to Negan and i walked closer to him. I here the cocks of their guns and i smile.

"Alright, Alright. only because i like ya." He mocks me and I clench my fist. Daryl is shoved to my feet and he is quick to get up and look at me.

"Your sister?" He asks.

I brush his question and i walk towards Negan.

"Touch Daryl or any of Ricks people and we will end up back here, the only difference is, there will be a pretty little bullet in your price of shit head." Once i finished my sentence I'm face to face to Negan. He sucks his teeth and laughs then walks away.

We leave and i drag Daryl with me.

"How the hell did you get here?" He asks me

"I ran." Was all i said and walked off.

Time skip to being at Alexandria

Everyone greets Daryl with smiles and hugs. I don't sit and watch, instead i walk to the house i was staying at.

"Thank you, this really means a lot to us." Maggie says sweetly.

I don't look at her but I nod my head hen continued walking.

Family is a bit terrifying in my opinion