Alphabet boy

YOUR POV

"Just for now, we keep her here. We don't know who she is, nor do we know if she is with anyone." Said a male, with a pretty deep voice.

"I don't think she can even do anything, when I brought her here, she weighed like a pound." Said another male, that sounded familiar.

"She was outside our gate and everyone here said they never seen her before, best chance we have is we take her to Hilltop with us, when we go." A woman said.

"Do you think they will know her?" Said one of the males.

"It's a possibility." Said a woman with a soft voice.

I couldn't see, but I can't hear everything around me. I don't remember where I was, and I don't remember how I got there. I start to make a quiet groaning sound, no one heard me, thankfully.

"I don't care who she is, all I know is we need to get rid of her before she goes and runs off to tell about us." Said another male.

"Relax Carl, the girl might not even be dangerous, she could be hurt for all we know." Said a woman.

"Maggie come on, look at her. What if she is bit and turns into a walker, are you really willing to put everyone's lives at risk for a stupid girl?" Said the boy, who I'm guessing is Carl.

"I checked her before I brought her in here, all she had on her was this backpack."

"See Daryl checked her, so it's safe." Said the woman Maggie

I here him sigh and mumble the word 'whatever'. My head aches and I felt as if I was spinning in circles. I tried to stand up but stoped once I noticed my was tied up to a chair, I happen to be sitting in. I start to try and attempt to get but it doesn't work. Suddenly something is torn from my eyes and I'm able to see again. I look around and see a group of people surrounding me. The man I quickly recognized, from seeing him at hillTop, steps closer to me and I stair at him, trying to keep my nervousness down.

"I'm Rick, and I'm just going to ask you a few questions. Answer them truthfully and we will let you go.......maybe. If you lie to me, we will have no choice but to keep you here and tortured the truth out of you." He says looking down at me.

I look at him and tilt my head to the side a bit, giving him a glare as well. Unscarred of his silly little threat, I didn't answer. Why? Well for one, my mouth was covered by duck tape and two, because, I wasn't going to do whatever this asshole told me to do that's why.

"Do you understand what I am ask from you?" He questions.

I say nothing and continued to look unfazed. He rips off the tape from my mouth and I tried my hardest to make it seem, like it didn't hurt.

"Daryl, you found her, now you treat her." Rick said.

Daryl nods and walks up right in front of me and looks down at me. I look up at him and said nothing. He squats down and looks at me. I looked at him, giving him attitude with everything I did.

"Who's group are you in?" He asked.

I say nothing and looks up at Rick and he nods his head. Daryl looks back me and nods at someone that was behind me. As soon as he does, someone grabs a fist full of hair and pulls it, pulling my head back and puts a knife to my throat.

"I will ask you another question, and you better answer this one or we will pierce your neck." Daryl says in a threatening tone.

I roll my eyes and he asks his next question.