Gun Princess

YOUR POV
"Come on, come at me." i growled.

Carl and i were fighting each other. He's quick but not quick enough.

we started teaching each other a few things. Showing each other a few tricks such as fighting and how to slice a walkers head open easy.

"kneel!" Carl shouts and we stop. I turn and see Carl's dad holding Judith. Carl stands up straight and so do I we drop our weapons and holster our guns. Rick smiles at Carl and walked up to us.

"I'm going to Hill Top, i need you to look after Judith for me. Gabriel will help you out but you need to help him out as well." Carl nods his head and takes Judith from his dad's arms.

"When will you be back?" Carl asks.

"We won't be long." Rick smiles and pats Carl's head and leaves.

"That's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow." Carl says and leaves the room.

i sigh and picked up out weapons and put them up. It was almost noon, i hadn't plan on doing anything else other then fighting.

Just as i finished Juliana comes into my room, telling me that Carl is asking for me. i sigh and went to find Carl. He was walking around looking at the gates.

"You are going to hang out with Judith and me today." He says.

"What?"

CARL'S POV

"what?" y/n asks. i smile just a bit.

"what you don't want to be seen holding a baby?" i asked.

She rolls her eyes and i hand her Judith. Judith clings to her and plays with her messy h/c hair. Judith giggles and y/n looks at me. i laugh then smile.

"you don't look so threatening with a baby in your arms." i joked.

Her eyes darkened and i jokingly put my hands in up defenses.

"I will still shoot you Carl." she says and walks away.

"been there felt that, twice." i said and laughed.

y/n laughs a little. We walked along the wall, passing the graves and crops. Judith kept cooing and playing with y/n's hair pulling it every now and then.

"Do you want me to take her?" I asked and y/n shakes her head no. i smile and say alright.

Y/n was oddly good with kids, it made her look sweet and no where near threatening. Judith seemed to love her too. Judith would giggle here and there and when she was about to get fussy, y/n took my hat and gave it to Judith, letting her play with it. it was quiet and peaceful, hardly any walkers near the gates. Judith soon fell asleep in y/n's arms and we decided it was best to take her home to rest. Y/n surprisingly agreed and we took her home. Judith slept in my room with me, just in case anything were to happen i can get her out.

"you tired her out." i said as Y/n carefully placed Judith in her crib.

"Same for me. i'm beat." y/n said as she threw herself on my bed. i laughed and laid with her. and as soon as i was about to say something, y/n was out. i laughed a little and closed my eyes. falling asleep with her too.

A/N: HOLY SHIT I TOOK FOREVER TO FUCKING UPDATE IM SO SORRY. But i hope you guys like this small chapter. i need to get someone to remind me to update my shit