Battle cry

Things to know
1) y/a = your age
2) b/s/n = brothers name or sisters name
Your POV

"what's going on...what's happening!" I shouted

"Just listen to your older sisters...she's going to take care of you for me okay." She said.

I nod my head and quickly help pack. Fear, fear is what I felt most, I'm not sure what Juliana felt at that moment, but I know she felt fear as well.

"Y/n! You need to pack a little more cloths then that. I don't know when we will be returning home." Juliana said, rushing to pack mine and her cloths.

"Juliana, go down stairs and grab kitchen knifes and all the food we can cook on the road and whatever you think is useful, okay." She said.

Juliana nods and grabs three big duffel bags and quickly runs down stairs, I continued to pack. Everything was happing so fast, I felt if I were to blink I would miss something and everyone would be gone. I was shaking and I wanted to scream and ask what was happening but 1) they wouldn't tell me. 2) I would be wasting time in such a moment and 3) I was scared to know. After a few more minutes Juliana runs back up stairs with the three duffel bags and they looked heavy. Suddenly, there is a huge explosion in the street and it causes all of us to stop.

"Oh god, Juliana, take your sister and everything you gathered in the duffel bags and head to the car. Y/n follow and help your big sister and whatever you do, don't lose her. Okay. Taker care of your big sister and always protect her, with everything you have, do you understand. If I'm not out there in the next few minutes leave, do not wait for me, now go" She said to me.

I quickly nod my head and she pushes me and my sister out the door and we head to the car. My older sister knew how to drive, I was only y/a and confused. Suddenly there is another explosion and it sends me and Juliana flying. We hit the ground hard and I look up to see the explosion came from our house. Everything was on fire, the house was already falling to the ground, I felt as if my heart just stoped. My eye widen and try to run inside but Juliana stoped me and puts me in the car. I kick and scream but it doesn't do me any good.

"We have to go y/n, we have to listen to what she said...I'm sorry." Juliana said, while she fought with me to get me in the car.

"Y/n!! We have t-" I cut Juliana off.

"WE CAN'T LEAVE HER HERE.....THAT'S OUR MOM, I CANT LEAVE HER HERE!!" I shout and cry

"Y/N !! LOOK AT THE HOUSE, IT'S DESTROYED, SHES NOT COMING OUT..IM SORRY!" Juliana shouts back at me.

I start to cry and Juliana puts me in the car and locks and closes the door. Juliana quickly gets in and drives off as fast as she can. As she was backing up, we hit something and we both turn around, I wish we didn't, our eldest broth was a walker and it brought tears to my eyes to see him like that. He was 20 and Juliana was 18 at the time. And having to see our family like that, was heart breaking. Our dad, he died in front of me.  He was eaten by my older brother and all we could do was push them out the door and run. Juliana pushes on the gas and runs over b/s/n (if you don't have a brother, just make one up.) the look of horror floods my eyes and I turn to say something to Juliana and saw tears flood from her eyes. She was hurting just as much as I was and I didn't help her at all.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, I'm so sorry Julie, please forgive me." I cry out.

Juliana turns to me and smiles.

"Everything is going to be okay. I will keep you safe, I forgive you, everything will be okay. Juliana whispers to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still your POV

I woke up from my sister shaking me. Apparently I was crying and screaming in my sleep. I apologize and she goes back to sleep. I on the other hand, can't. I decided, I might feel better if I took walk around. I quietly get up, put on my shoes, jacket and head out of the room I happen to be sleeping in. The dream more of memory, kept playing over and over again. That was the last time I ever cried, last time I could feel anything. I know Juliana won't say but I know she's scared, scared to get close to anyone, I'm the same way. I haven't had a dream like that in awhile and I don't like knowing, that I'm going to have to live with it.

"Son of a bitch." I whispered to myself.

As I continued to walk around, I started to think about the group that went to meet Hilltop, they obviously had some business with them, but I know they have yet to meet Negan face to face. Thoughts ran around in my head and it was getting it was quite fun and irritating that I can't sleep and fun because it had me occupied with something.

I decided it was best for me to take watch since one, I can't sleep and two, the people have been keeping watch all day, they need some bit of sleep. One of the men that was on watch, agreed to switch places with me and I take the gun that he was using. I was by myself but I didn't mind.

"This is going to be a long night."

A/N : yes, yes, I know, very shitty chapter and it's really late, but I was writing another story called save Chandlerxreader. So I was busy with that. I will try to update faster, and better chapters. Anyways talk to you fans later, byyyee