thirty nine

"Mr. Lee,"
"Yes, Soonyoung?"
"Would it be okay if Jihoon could stay over at my place tonight?" Soonyoung asks, making Jihoon turn into a blushing mess. Mr. Lee tries to hide a smile, obviously failing to do so. "Sure, why not?"

"Thank you." Soonyoung smiles nervously, making Mr. Lee pat his shoulder. "Sorry if I scared you back there. I just wanted to mess around for a bit." The man says as Soonyoung shakes his head, repeatedly telling him that it was okay. "I'll take my leave now. It was great spending time with you two. Jihoon, call me when you reach. Take care, you two."

And with that, the man was off. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon, all smiles. Jihoon let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding in and pulled Soonyoung into a tight hug. "It all worked out in the end huh?" Soonyoung giggles, holding Jihoon just as tight. "Do you know how happy I am right now? I feel like i'm about to throw up rainbows! Soonyoung...I'm so...so happy!" Jihoon exclaims, making Soonyoung cup his cheeks, pulling him in for a kiss.

Jihoon smiled wide after they pulled back. "Let's go?"

"Yeah..."

-

Soonyoung had Jihoon pinned against the front door, his hands on Jihoon's waist. Jihoon deepened the kiss, pushing Soonyoung's head closer. It felt sloppy and hurried but neither of them minded that, they were too into each other to pay attention to anything they were doing. That was until Soonyoung pulled back and moved down, causing Jihoon to yelp a little. Soonyoung kept going, his warm breath hitting against Jihoon's neck. "S-Soonyoung um...I..."

"Oh...should I stop?"
"Um..."
"Ji, it's okay! You can tell me when you want to stop."
"Yeah...I'm sorry."

Soonyoung chuckles, ruffling Jihoon's hair. "Don't apologise, silly. Your feelings matter too."

Jihoon nodded shyly, making Soonyoung coo over him being all cute. Jihoon elbowed his stomach, knocking the wind out out of him. He walked away as Soonyoung crouched down to the floor, whining in pain. "Jihoon, you're so mean!" He yelled, making Jihoon laugh from the other room.

Jihoon rummaged through Soonyoung's closet to try and find something to wear. "First you elbow me in the stomach and now you're taking my clothes? I can't believe you."

"You're the one who asked my dad if I could stay over, now deal with it." Jihoon smirks, making Soonyoung whine. Jihoon picks out his clothes and walks to the bathroom, only to have Soonyoung drag him by the back of his shirt. "Just change here."

"But..."
"I'll turn around. I won't look, I promise!"

Jihoon sighed before signalling Soonyoung to turn around. He quickly changed into the comfortable clothes that he picked out and smiled with satisfaction.  "You can turn back around now."

Soonyoung giggles before going over and hugging Jihoon. "You look cute in my clothes."

"How come you tell me this every time I wear your clothes?"
"Because you do!"
"Oh shut up..."

Jihoon hugs him back, snuggling his face onto the crook of Soonyoung's neck. "Hey, Soonyoung?"

"Hmm?"
"I'm so glad I met you."
"Oh? Why'd you say that so suddenly?"
"Just felt like it. Besides, you gave me a lot of confidence today. Thank you..."

Soonyoung cups Jihoon's face and brings it to a position where he could see him clearly. He noticed the slight blush lingering on his face which made him chuckle. He gives Jihoon a quick kiss before smiling widely, "I love you so much, I really hope you know that."

"I do too."