four

"Guys, I'm finally famous!" Jihoon chuckles, making Minhyuk shake his head. "For the wrong reason!" Meili snaps, standing up as she did so. "Damn, calm the fuck down." Jihoon says as he scrolls through the hate he'd received on twitter. "Don't you fucking tell me to calm down. You're going way too far." She says, sighing with frustration.

"Fine, I promise I won't do anything like this again." Jihoon sulks, setting his phone aside. "You better fucking not." Minhyuk warns.

Meanwhile, in Seventeen's dorm, the members watched as Soonyoung scrubbed the spray paint off of his face. "This fucking hurts." Soonyoung whined as skin turned red from all the scrubbing. "I don't get what that guy's problem is. We're just trying to survive out here and he just comes in and ruins everything." Seungcheol says, feeling pretty pissed off. "Cheol, he's just a kid. Let him live." Soonyoung sighed, making Hansol shake his head.

"I did some research. He's known as Anti-Carat. Real name? Lee Jihoon. He's only a few months younger than you, Soonyoung. He majors in music and is known for writing some of the best songs." Hansol says, reading the information from his phone. "But he's so tiny and adorable..." Soonyoung pouts, holding his hands together.

"Soonyoung, this is serious. This guy's dangerous. I mean...he turned you into one of the characters from that fucking avatar movie!" Seokmin exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air. Soonyoung rolled his eyes, vigorously wiping the blue spray paint off of his face. "I don't know, Seokmin. He might be nice." Soonyoung sighs, making Seungkwan gasp. "I'm sure he's anything but nice!" Seungkwan yells, earning a nod of approval from Seungcheol. "Come on, give the kid a chance."

"Fuck no, he's trying to ruin us, Soonyoung!" Seungcheol says, making Soonyoung sigh. "Fine..." He mumbles. "If he does anything like this ever again, we're fucking reporting it to the damn police." Seungcheol says, making everyone agree with him.

"Y'all, I found his twitter!" Mingyu yells, making everyone crowd over him. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm going to stalk this kid and find out everything about him!" Soonyoung laughs, making the others grumble. "You're too fucking nice, Soonyoung." Wonwoo rolls his eyes. "Okay guys, let's head to bed early today. We gotta practice early tomorrow." Seungcheol says, making everyone nod.

"Goodnight assholes." Seungkwan chuckles before going into the bedroom. One by one they slowly slept off, saving up their energy for the next day.

1:27 AM, the homosexual household, aka Minhyuk, Meili and Jihoon, were still a noisy mess. Jihoon was busy playing his guitar, trying to finish the song he was working on. Meili was screaming with frustration over not being able to get three stars on the songs she was playing on superstar pledis. Minhyuk was on the phone, trying to convince Kihyun into letting him move in to his house because of how done he was with the other two idiots.

"Great! My phone ran out of charge!" Meili yelled, disturbing both Minhyuk and Jihoon. "Shut the fuck up!" They both yelled in unison, trying to shush the whining girl. "I'm sorry! I'm just frustrated, okay?" She says, sulking as she looks at her dead phone. "Just lower the volume down please. I'm trying to talk to the love of my life here."

"Gross." Jihoon gags as Meili rolls her eyes. "I'm just going to sleep. Do not fucking disturb me." Meili says, pointing at the two with a stern look on her face. "Yes, sir!" They both yell before continuing whatever they were doing.

A while later, Jihoon's phone buzzed, making him check it. He looked at the screen with confusion written all over his face. "Minhyuk?" Jihoon called out. "Ugh, one second, bub. Jihoon's bothering me again. What do you want, fuckface?" Minhyuk asks after excusing himself. "I think those Seventeen stans trended a hashtag saying that I'm only doing this because I like a member romantically." Jihoon burst out laughing, making Minhyuk purse his lips, trying to hold in his laugh.

"I'm going to fucking deactivate my life."